Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Noob questions: what's the tiny male reproductive organ and how do you sell items?

URMOMLAWL

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Wiki says to sell items at stores. Neither of the stores appear to have any option that lets me sell items. Thanks in advance.

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

The Ppwn Shoppe is where you go to sell ****.

Tiny male reproductive organ is how many e-peens you have. Wiki more for details.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

You can only sell items at the Ppwn Shoppe.

EDIT: got ninja’d so I’ll just add a heartfelt “welcome to ForumWarz” to make this post a little less useless.

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 07/27/2008 9:58AM

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

The tiny male reproductive organ could be your E-peen next to your posts, or it could be the ‘tiny male reproductive organ’ text next to your forum visits. The text is just to set the mood of the game. Emo kids and Camwhores have different text up there. It does not change according to the number of E-peen you have.

Welcome to Forumwarz!

King Krimson edited this message on 07/27/2008 10:22AM

URMOMLAWL

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

SG94, your link brings me to a page that says:

Weird, we didn’t expect that!

Either you’ve found a bug in our game, or you’re trying to hack it.

If you are trying to hack us, please don’t. Games are meant to be fun, not spoiled or taken advantage of.

I’m not finding Ppwn Shoppe. Oh, my ego dropped by 5 on each of the last few turns for the day. Was that because they were the last turns, or that my computer was at 0%?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

URMOMLAWL Posted:

I’m not finding Ppwn Shoppe.

Have you read all of your tubmails?

URMOMLAWL Posted:

Oh, my ego dropped by 5 on each of the last few turns for the day. Was that because they were the last turns, or that my computer was at 0%?

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

URMOMLAWL Posted:

I’m not finding Ppwn Shoppe.

The link isn’t activated in your bookmarks until you read a certain tubmail from grave re-digger or some such.

URMOMLAWL

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I have two tubmails, neither of which mention the shop. Is that coming, or what?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

URMOMLAWL Posted:

I have two tubmails, neither of which mention the shop. Is that coming, or what?

If you don’t have the tubmail specified in the spoiled section above, then have you tried talking to any of your sTalk contacts again?

Yes I’m being purposely vague, so as not to spoil anything. If you just want to be told outright, ask, or use the resources available, such as the FAQ or the wiki walkthrough of Episode 1.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Have you talked to everyone in sTalk? Does your missions tab list anything as incomplete?

URMOMLAWL

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

It was the stalk thing, thanks. More questions:

* The other day I had ~12 forum visits for the 24 hours, and today I have 4. Does it add up if unused up to a certain cap, or.. ?

* On the mission “Quest for the OS!” I got the OS, I buy the OS, try to chat with “Shallow Esophagus,” and it says he’s afk. I have to get to a certain level or something?

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

You get 4 visits a day up to 12.

For Quest for the OS, you have to complete all parts of the mission, not just buying the OS.

URMOMLAWL

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I was able to talk to SE at some random time later *shrugs*. Moar kwestions!

* As troll, is upgrading/buying defense generally good or bad? Conflicting advice on Wiki.

* The “how to earn flezz as a troll” article says to get the leather cat mask. That’s listed as adding sexiness and slight bit of offense. So, does it do anything else?

Daddy Dong

[Ding-Dong]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

URMOMLAWL Posted:

* As troll, is upgrading/buying defense generally good or bad? Conflicting advice on Wiki.

Depends on your goals, but generally offense is more important, especially if you want to speedrun forums to get lemon scoops for Domination. A high defense is only really needed for the high level (7-9) Forumbuildr forums. But since Haxelrose is free now every four days you can experiment a bit.

* The “how to earn flezz as a troll” article says to get the leather cat mask. That’s listed as adding sexiness and slight bit of offense. So, does it do anything else?

No, and the sexiness is worthless for trolls, but it’s the only item in this category that raises offense and it’s cheap to repair, so most trolls wear it in battle and equip Tinted Sunglbumes (they appear now and then in the Ppwn Shoppe) to raise charisma for rollover.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!