Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Reasons as to why you down/upvote something

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Post your opinion here regarding the reasons as to why you upvote or downvote something. Let it be forum ideas, enemy ideas, angry replies, typical post, thread titles, styles, or logos. I hope we can gain something from this thread such as constructive ideas or guidelines or something for that matters.

And if you dare to feel Banhammer’s Ban Hammer, please post something like “I just usually downvote everything” or such because you’ll have just uncovered your sad little idiotic cover, you bastard.

Personaly, I’ll downvote something if it uses too much madlibs.

For thread titles/typ. posts/angries, I’ll upvote something awfully short of words, yet still funny.

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

I have a @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction @addiction.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

And… reopened. Sorry for the confusion Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

not funny: downvote

funny: upvote

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

Upvote: It’s funny, witty and/or at least cute/original in some way.

Downvote: It’s not funny and/or unoriginal.

Length doesn’t really matter to me although on some on the longer typical posts and angry replies I think some users vote based on length as opposed to content. It seems really short posts/replies often times suffer and the same with the long ones.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Upvote: Mainly if it’s funny and creative, but for forums, mainly whether it’s postable or not, like whether or not a variety of good threads could be put into it

Downvote – unfunny, limite things…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!