Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Girls EVERYBODY'S GOIN' OFF THE DEEP END

xXxJUNEGUY1x-
Xx

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

punkxheart//****xcoreLog in to see images!

Chapped bum

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

This **** is boring and all klan **** you posts are bad.Log in to see images!

Why are you even in **** YOU? Rhetorical. It’s because this **** is gay and you ****ing suck. It meets the standards.Log in to see images!

It lacks creativity and doesn’t make people hate you like you all think. They just think you and your klan are wasting your being so god damn unimaginative and not entertaining.Log in to see images!

And you know what? They’re right.Log in to see images!

Here’s a list of things I’d rather do than see any more posts from **** YOU klan members:Log in to see images!

I would rather have sex with my mom.Log in to see images!

I would rather shoot myself in any and every body part.Log in to see images!

I would rather have sex with your mom.Log in to see images!

I would rather stick a led pipe up my bum.Log in to see images!

I would rather read “ITT: Tips on Trolling” in the klan forum.Log in to see images!

I would rather watch wild **** talk to himself in IDC all day about himself.Log in to see images!

I would rather admit that AAHZ does infact own the internet.Log in to see images!

I would rather rub my balls with sandpaper.Log in to see images!

I would rather look at bunny killer’s nasty bum fat mammary glands.Log in to see images!

I would rather wonder how those tire marks got on morro’s fat belly.Log in to see images!

I would rather copy and paste this in all of your posts, which I’m going to do.Log in to see images!

TL;DR bunny killer is fat, morro is fat, **** you is bad, alt+f4 and stop posting. I’m falling asleep looking at the ****ty flamebate repetition.Log in to see images!

P.S. This is not an alt fail.

“**** YOU: We have 50 members and they’re all fabulous persons.”Log in to see images!

Hahahahaha Log in to see images!

xXxJUNEGUY1x-
Xx

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

punkxheart//****xcoreLog in to see images!

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

Chapped bum Posted:

This **** is boring and all klan **** you posts are bad.Log in to see images!

Why are you even in **** YOU? Rhetorical. It’s because this **** is gay and you ****ing suck. It meets the standards.Log in to see images!

It lacks creativity and doesn’t make people hate you like you all think. They just think you and your klan are wasting your being so god damn unimaginative and not entertaining.Log in to see images!

And you know what? They’re right.Log in to see images!

Here’s a list of things I’d rather do than see any more posts from **** YOU klan members:Log in to see images!

I would rather have sex with my mom.Log in to see images!

I would rather shoot myself in any and every body part.Log in to see images!

I would rather have sex with your mom.Log in to see images!

I would rather stick a led pipe up my bum.Log in to see images!

I would rather read “ITT: Tips on Trolling” in the klan forum.Log in to see images!

I would rather watch wild **** talk to himself in IDC all day about himself.Log in to see images!

I would rather admit that AAHZ does infact own the internet.Log in to see images!

I would rather rub my balls with sandpaper.Log in to see images!

I would rather look at bunny killer’s nasty bum fat mammary glands.Log in to see images!

I would rather wonder how those tire marks got on morro’s fat belly.Log in to see images!

I would rather copy and paste this in all of your posts, which I’m going to do.Log in to see images!

TL;DR bunny killer is fat, morro is fat, **** you is bad, alt+f4 and stop posting. I’m falling asleep looking at the ****ty flamebate repetition.Log in to see images!

P.S. This is not an alt fail.

“**** YOU: We have 50 members and they’re all fabulous persons.”Log in to see images!

AHAH HIS NAME IS CHAPPED bum

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!