Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay America, meet your new president

lousyfabulous person4-

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Biff Weasley Posted:

We ‘Mericans refer to the perpetual red states as Dumb****istan and hope they leave the union to create their own outlaw abortion legalize all guns inbred nirvana.

Outlaw abortion? Psssh. The REAL dumb**** is that they want to outlaw TEACHING BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT CONTRACEPTION in schools!! And define marriage as only between a man and a woman, all the while KNOWING and NOT CARING ABOUT the Facts of Life.

The first one, Sarah Palin is hell-bent on. If McCain keels over in office, say goodbye to accurate information on how to prevent pregnancy. McCain and Palin form a ticking time bomb in this respect. This is why I’m voting for Obama.

urbanpulse

Level 54 Troll

“Bonegrinder the Merciless”

somehow i dont think the kkk’s gonna vote for obmajamma Log in to see images!

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

This vid is ****ing brilliant. You have to watch this.

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

Avatar: 21739 Thu Oct 16 07:18:05 -0400 2008

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

This vid is ****ing brilliant. You have to watch this.

lol, $273,000 on household help.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Zombie_Apocalypse Posted:

lol, $273,000 on household help.

understandeable, he has a lot of houses. what do you think happens to all that wealth?

it. trickles. down.

anaughtymbum

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

lousyfabulous person444 Posted:

Outlaw abortion? Psssh. The REAL dumb**** is that they want to outlaw TEACHING BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT CONTRACEPTION in schools!! And define marriage as only between a man and a woman, all the while KNOWING and NOT CARING ABOUT the Facts of Life.

The first one, Sarah Palin is hell-bent on. If McCain keels over in office, say goodbye to accurate information on how to prevent pregnancy. McCain and Palin form a ticking time bomb in this respect. This is why I’m voting for Obama.

That’s one of the things I’m afraid of.

One of the sad things is, the middle and lower clbum think that Obama’s tax increase applies to them, but it only applies to people making 250k+ USD a year. My aunt’s voting for McCain because of this, yet, do you think a shoe salesman and a local dancing studio owner, who charge everything to credit cards, make more than 250k a year?

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

For what it’s worth (which is not much), The Crotch Zombie team formally supports Barack Obama for President.

While Forumwarz isn’t meant to be a political soapbox, I think it’s safe to say that all of you who are eligible should register and vote, despite the fact that they’ve already preprogrammed the machines!

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

For what it’s worth (which is not much either, unfortunately), The WORLD supports Barack Obama for President.

As a piece of liberal Eurotrash, I really have a tough time seeing why anyone would vote for someone as heavily tied to old and unpopular (not to say disastrous) policies as McCain. And the guy is old enough to croak during his term making Sarah Palin president. Sarah Palin, what the ****?

Bling Fling edited this message on 11/04/2008 3:14PM

ASNJ AQHG4YA

Level 34 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

SHODAN

Avatar: 56565 Thu Oct 16 09:19:29 -0400 2008

[Citadel]

Level 35 Hacker

Look at you, Hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone.

Thanks to members of The World for your support. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!