Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Bug - 2 Illegal multi cheaters getting a slap on the wrist, keeping the spoils of their cheating, while suckers like me play by the rules and get punished fr it

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

SG94 Posted:

it sucks

i sexor you

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Ronnie Blaze Posted:

i sexor you

Welcome back from your illegal multi cheating banmLog in to see images!

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

Ronnie Blaze Posted:

i sexor you

(changing characters to boost SG’s flamebate score)

I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING! RONNIE = 6 LETTERS = THE NUMBER OF THE DEVIL. BLAZE IS FIRE IS WHAT’S IN HELL. RONNIE IS THE DEVIL.

98% of forumgoers have put a statistic like this in their sig. If you are one of the 2% who hasn’t, put this in your sig.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Arktor Posted:

Are you pretending to be clueless again? Just because they were afterwards added to his account with bp doesn’t mean that it wasn’t “raiding with illegal multis.”

That could be the case, I happen to find it hard to believe that he made the donation late June/early July and then decided to start cooking a bunch of illegal alts who all had the same voting status. (And yes, I checked the status while he was banned.)

There really isn’t a point arguing this, Ronnie can come on and say yes or no, it wouldn’t matter what he said anyway. I asked Banhammer about it when the ban first happened and Banhammer was all honorable and wouldn’t tell me. Someone from CZ could probably confirm or disprove things.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

SG94 Posted:

Welcome back from your illegal multi cheating banmLog in to see images!

it was a nice vacation, i visited lots of places tried lots of different foods, but its good to be back and so loved by you

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

scullyangel Posted:

That could be the case, I happen to find it hard to believe that he made the donation late June/early July and then decided to start cooking a bunch of illegal alts who all had the same voting status. (And yes, I checked the status while he was banned.)

There really isn’t a point arguing this, Ronnie can come on and say yes or no, it wouldn’t matter what he said anyway. I asked Banhammer about it when the ban first happened and Banhammer was all honorable and wouldn’t tell me. Someone from CZ could probably confirm or disprove things.

But if he didn’t have any illegal alts, then why was he banned? Exactly. Because he was using those illegal alts to raid. There is no other possibility.

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

scullyangel Posted:

like skully said, it doesnt matter what i say because you all haters will believe what you want, but my klan knows the truth i showed them the email ET sent me about the whole deal.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Arktor Posted:

Are you pretending to be clueless again? Just because they were afterwards added to his account with bp doesn’t mean that it wasn’t “raiding with illegal multis.”

Actually ronnie was using illegal multis but the ones that were a part of the raids and thus the ones contributing scoops to E2B’s totals were legal alts purchased with BPs.

Honestly I have to say that I’m pretty annoyed with both Emojah/Badfish and Ronnie. It’s one thing to **** around with an illegal multi when you are still learning the game and are trying to decide what clbum to play it’s a whole different story to use them when you’ve got upwards of 4 million cred (Badfish’s numbers when she got banned) and if you have BPs already (Ronnie had bought 75 BPs prior to being banned). In that case I can think of no more fitting adjective than stupid.

As for forumbuildr cheating I know and accept that it goes on and apparently people have been guilty of abusing illegal alts in the process. That being said I’ve not seen egregious examples of people gaming voting since back when Dolphin Love won powered by a potent Myspace Tom script. I’m sure it goes on but I bumume it’s being done via tubmail rather than openly in klan forums.

In terms of claims that the entire klan has been benefiting from the actions of cheaters there really isn’t a ton of merit to back up those claims. ET has said that Ronnie wasn’t using illegals to raid. I suppose there is a chance that Emojah used illegals but IIRC at least one illegal emojah multi also raided with SG94’s klan in the past Log in to see images!

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Ronnie Blaze Posted:

like skully said, it doesnt matter what i say because you all haters will believe what you want, but my klan knows the truth i showed them the email ET sent me about the whole deal.

Oh yeah? Then post the e-mail here.

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Arktor Posted:

But if he didn’t have any illegal alts, then why was he banned? Exactly. Because he was using those illegal alts to raid. There is no other possibility.

wrong on so many levels, the 2 illegal alts i had were never used in raids, i made them to try to play the game different ways but gave up on that as it was just too time consuming, so i left them be.. the mistake i made was logging in to them occasionally which kept them “active”

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Vuron Posted:

Actually ronnie was using illegal multis but the ones that were a part of the raids and thus the ones contributing scoops to E2B’s totals were legal alts purchased with BPs.

Honestly I have to say that I’m pretty annoyed with both Emojah/Badfish and Ronnie. It’s one thing to **** around with an illegal multi when you are still learning the game and are trying to decide what clbum to play it’s a whole different story to use them when you’ve got upwards of 4 million cred (Badfish’s numbers when she got banned) and if you have BPs already (Ronnie had bought 75 BPs prior to being banned). In that case I can think of no more fitting adjective than stupid.

As for forumbuildr cheating I know and accept that it goes on and apparently people have been guilty of abusing illegal alts in the process. That being said I’ve not seen egregious examples of people gaming voting since back when Dolphin Love won powered by a potent Myspace Tom script. I’m sure it goes on but I bumume it’s being done via tubmail rather than openly in klan forums.

In terms of claims that the entire klan has been benefiting from the actions of cheaters there really isn’t a ton of merit to back up those claims. ET has said that Ronnie wasn’t using illegals to raid. I suppose there is a chance that Emojah used illegals but IIRC at least one illegal emojah multi also raided with SG94’s klan in the past Log in to see images!

As fascinated as I am by this, you *do* know this is the Whiny ****es forum, right?

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

It’s whiny ****es, but we all know that there is going to be a lasting negative feeling about things that go unresolved.

Also, now I have to go see X-Files ****es.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Arktor Posted:

Oh yeah? Then post the e-mail here.

Here ya go

Evil Trout Posted:

Hi there,

So there’s been some discussion on the forums as to whether or not it was fair to ban you for illegal multis.

Obviously I don’t like to ban anyone who has been as generous to us as you have been, but we were pretty

sure we had a good case. But since you were so nice to us, I figured I’d present the evidence we have to

you and give you the ability to respond to it with your side of the story.

We have three accounts that play from your IP address:

(email address removed)

The account name on your biggest account is (name removed), which sure seems to match the person using

the email addresses of the other two accounts.

Now the (email address removed) account was created a couple of days after the (main) account,

but it has logged in as recently as the 16th of July. The (email address removed) account was created on the 19th of June,

well after the (main) account had been active for quite some time.

Normally we’d let old illegal multi accounts slide, but both of these have been flagged in our system as

“active”, due primarily to voting in forumbuildr.

In fact, this month all three accounts have voted in forumbuildr, including on the same items!

So this is the evidence we have to present that you were using illegal multis (despite having enough

BP to purchase those two extra accounts and have many left over), and that you were using them

to vote on things in forumbuildr quite recently.

Do you think our ruling is unfair? I haven’t heard from you but I gather you have been talking to other

members about it.

Honestly it really does pain me to ban someone who has given us as much money as you have,

but if not people would be saying “Hey, Forumwarz lets you buy forumbuildr votes if you’re

generous to them” you know? We have to be consistent.

-ET

Ronnie Blaze edited this message on 07/25/2008 7:32PM

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

scullyangel Posted:

It’s whiny ****es, but we all know that there is going to be a lasting negative feeling about things that go unresolved.

Ok, let’s compromise. In order to make up for the egregious cheating by ep 2 beta, we ban Pickled male reproductive organbum.

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Arktor Posted:

Ok, let’s compromise. In order to make up for the egregious cheating by ep 2 beta, we ban Pickled male reproductive organbum.

heh i dont think thats going to happen

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Ronnie Blaze Posted:

heh i dont think thats going to happen

I have proof that Pickled male reproductive organbum was cheating.

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Arktor Posted:

I have proof that Pickled male reproductive organbum was cheating.

and that would be? im pretty sure PDB is safe

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Ronnie Blaze Posted:

and that would be? im pretty sure PDB is safe

Then prepare to have your world flipped turned upside-down…

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

That cheating bastard.Log in to see images!

Dare I say, cheetahing bastard.Log in to see images! CHALKONEUPTODALORD edited this message on 07/25/2008 7:41PM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Wow, now that’s undeniable proof.

DAN BICKLED PICKbum

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!