Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature So, BINGEBOT was talking in IDC...

UnstoppableC-
han

Avatar: 43381 Sat Jun 27 00:58:41 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

And we were talking about creating a trial forum, where users in danger of banning go to try to plead their case. If this happens, I submit the user “Gumfish” and vote for them to be public defender.

<quote>STGill

HB: No need however, I am not attacking you. This is not my realm and I am not here for war.</quote>

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

Like I said, if were to happen I hope someone makes a character that begins every post by tugging at his suspenders and saying, “I ain’t no big city lawyer, but…”

Robert Frost molested me when he stopped by my bumhole on a snowy evening.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Sometimes when I’m talking to a Troll I wonder: “Is he going to bash me with his club if I cross his bridge?” I don’t know! My primitive mind can’t grasp these concepts. But there is one thing I do know — that the First Amendment guarantees Trolls should be able to speak their minds equally, and that their contributions, although seemingly strange to you, are just as valuable as your “srs” posts! And, for that reason, I ask that you fine him.. not guilty. Thank you.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

PhineasPoe

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

Ladies and gentlemen of this intranet joory, I ask you: haven’t we all “trolled.” As a playful jest we’ve annoyed those we respect and care for in the name of chuckles. Have any lives been ruined through this? Of course not! Maybe a few peeved feeling might arise, but nothing that a couple minutes and a cool glbum of lemonade couldn’t fix. So I ask you, should a man not be allowed to play a game because he posted a picture of a black male reproductive organ in a thread about this week’s forum submissions? Course not! I think we should be asking ourselves why we didn’t try to lighten the mood ourselves. Cool the tensions. Maybe black male reproductive organs could bring peace in the middle east. My client is not guilty, we are guilty. Accomplices in making the world an angrier place.

I rest my case your honor.

PhineasPoe edited this message on 07/23/2008 11:47AM

tame

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Your honor, I argue that trolling is not speech. They obviously think they have a voice, but do they really matter? Does anyone care? I sure don’t!

Gob Bluth

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

tame Posted:

Your honor, I argue that trolling is not speech. They obviously think they have a voice, but do they really matter? Does anyone care? I sure don’t!

People don’t want double-talk!

They want Bob Loblaw.

PhineasPoe

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

Gob Bluth Posted:

People don’t want double-talk!

They want Bob Loblaw.

I love Bob Loblaw’s Law Blog, but do you really think you could take on Wayne Jarvis? He’s very professional.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!