Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex SO, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF KLAN **** YOU, THOSE PRECOCIOUS DEBONAIR CLbumY DEVILS?

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Chapped bum Posted:

This **** is boring and all klan **** you posts are bad.Log in to see images!

Why are you even in **** YOU? Rhetorical. It’s because this **** is gay and you ****ing suck. It meets the standards.Log in to see images!

It lacks creativity and doesn’t make people hate you like you all think. They just think you and your klan are wasting your being so god damn unimaginative and not entertaining.Log in to see images!

And you know what? They’re right.Log in to see images!

Here’s a list of things I’d rather do than see any more posts from **** YOU klan members:Log in to see images!

I would rather have sex with my mom.Log in to see images!

I would rather shoot myself in any and every body part.Log in to see images!

I would rather have sex with your mom.Log in to see images!

I would rather stick a led pipe up my bum.Log in to see images!

I would rather read “ITT: Tips on Trolling” in the klan forum.Log in to see images!

I would rather watch wild **** talk to himself in IDC all day about himself.Log in to see images!

I would rather admit that AAHZ does infact own the internet.Log in to see images!

I would rather rub my balls with sandpaper.Log in to see images!

I would rather look at bunny killer’s nasty bum fat mammary glands.Log in to see images!

I would rather wonder how those tire marks got on morro’s fat belly.Log in to see images!

I would rather copy and paste this in all of your posts, which I’m going to do.Log in to see images!

TL;DR bunny killer is fat, morro is fat, **** you is bad, alt+f4 and stop posting. I’m falling asleep looking at the ****ty flamebate repetition.Log in to see images!

P.S. This is not an alt fail.

“**** YOU: We have 50 members and they’re all fabulous persons.”Log in to see images!

kinda waiting here for you to follow through with any of those things Log in to see images!

Andy_Dextruss

Avatar: 50228 Wed Apr 08 07:39:40 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Orgasm changer who shoots rays through computer screens

One is so sorry about the mess one made on the yacht the other week, one had one to many baby woo-woo’s and couldn’t hold down ones pheasant and cavier. One had no idea the lavatory was preoccupied, one feels divinely awful for the backfeeding disaster that greeted Mr Downey Jr upon ones entrance to the upper level water closet, please could those photographs be removed hence-forth, regards.

Andy_Dextruss edited this message on 07/29/2008 6:00PM

“The Devil Makes Work For Idle Hands, Keep Yours Busy”

Well, these nuts

Are made for busting,

And that’s just what they’ll do

One of these days

These nuts are gonna

Bust all over you

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

bump

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!