Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout Leader Boards Need A Revamp

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

Goth_Jesus Posted:

BAN PICKLED male reproductive organbum

I think we should ban you

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

SG94 Posted:

I think banning people who cheat or benefit from cheating would be a better idea. That some of these people (PD) hold more leaderboards than me, all of which are likely the result of illegal multi cheating (E2B has been caught for this on multiple occasions) seems like perfect grounds for a good ol’ permban.

No no no, people who cheat have better things to do than play a ****ty web game all day and enjoy spiting idiots who take this game too seriously. You on the other need some kind of punishment for being such a ****ing loser and just maybe you will become a functioning member of society.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

BeBoBli Posted:

typical tsb post

Isn’t it time you guys change your name and mission statement back? You obviously fail at being consistent with your schtick.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

BeBoBli Posted:

No no no, people who cheat have better things to do than play a ****ty web game all day and enjoy spiting idiots who take this game too seriously. You on the other need some kind of punishment for being such a ****ing loser and just maybe you will become a functioning member of society.

This would be a great point if the people who were cheating weren’t investing WAY more time into the game…

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Ronnie Blaze Posted:

I’m jealous of your superiority

Aw, thanks Log in to see images!

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

SG94 Posted:

Isn’t it time you guys change your name and mission statement back? You obviously fail at being consistent with your schtick.

What the **** are you talking about.

I’m telling I hate you and you are dumb this has nothing to do with TSB.

Arktor Posted:

This would be a great point if the people who were cheating weren’t investing WAY more time into the game…

I guess this depends what is cheating. I figured we are talking about bots or automated scripts.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

BAN ARKLED GOTHbum

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!