Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Board Games CLOSED: Contest for 2 BP:Guess my previous pbumword.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

It’s simple: I just changed my pbumword. I will Tubmail it to McBanhammer right now. To enter in this thread, send 1 BP to McBanhammer, and then post your guesses on what my last pbumword was. The contest ends on July 24. If anyone has guessed it by then, they get my 2 BP, and everyone gets their 1 BP back. If no-one has guessed it by then, McBanhammer gives all of your BP to me. And… go!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Big Brother Posted:

It’s simple: I just changed my pbumword. I will Tubmail it to McBanhammer right now. To enter in this thread, send 1 BP to McBanhammer, and then post your guesses on what my last pbumword was. The contest ends on July 24. If anyone has guessed it by then, they get my 2 BP, and everyone gets their 1 BP back. If no-one has guessed it by then, McBanhammer gives all of your BP to me. And… go!

Hmmm… I don’t see anything in here which says I can’t guess, and win your 2 BP… Or sell your pbumword for 1 BP…

And in general, you should probably get my permission before starting something which will involve me actually doing something. I’ll let it slide this time, though, if anyone actually wants to play this thing. Which I can’t imagine they would.

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Addendum:McBanhammer may not take advantage of the contest.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Nothing personal but this is a terrible contest and I really detest your thinly veiled begging for BP in non-RP.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

SG94 Posted:

Nothing personal but this is a terrible contest and I really detest your thinly veiled begging for BP in non-RP.

‘dis rite heer

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

SG94 Posted:

this is a terrible contest and I really detest your thinly veiled begging for BP in non-RP.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Okay, let’s remember that this thread is in the contest forum, which only allows trolling if the OP permits it. If anyone is foolish enough to actually try to enter this contest, let it be on their head.

At some point I might talk to ET about “contests” like this. Because I think if you charge an entrance fee to enter a contest, it becomes a taxable affair unless you’re exempt. Or it’s gambling real money, which also has legal ramifications. Or, y’know, something.

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I don’t consider it gambling because I didn’t pay any real money for my BP, I just got it from contests and such.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

How does giving an honest opinion of this contest come even remotely close to trolling? I don’t see anyone posting personal attacks or the likes.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Big Brother Posted:

I don’t consider it gambling because I didn’t pay any real money for my BP, I just got it from contests and such.

Well, it’s not your BP that’s being gambled, it’s the BP of the people who would enter. And much, if not all BP in circulation came from money. But there’s a nuance there I think only lawyers could figure out. I’m just speculating.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I hadn’t even noticed the rules sticky. Log in to see images!

I’ll just formally state that I’m not entering this contest because it’s a guaranteed loss for me.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

This is not a troll post these are actual guesses.

homosexuallove

iloveitinthebum

whatwhatinthebum

iamagianthomofabulous person

iliketominimod

minimod

mod

mcbanhammer

eviltroutismylord

god

love

hi

superfuntime.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Echuu Posted:

This is not a troll post these are actual guesses.

Of course I can’t confirm any of these unless you actually send me the BP, per the OP.

Echuu

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Of course I can’t confirm any of these unless you actually send me the BP, per the OP.

Oh wow i didn’t read the op well, this is a incredibly ****ty contest. Nvm my guesses.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Personally, I don’t like gambling for reals. I will pbum.

Echuu

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Big Brother Posted:

Addendum:McBanhammer may not take advantage of the contest.

I call toxx clause on this.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Actually, no. The OP doesn’t say you have to send a BP to guess, it says you have to sent a BP to enter. So anyone could make as many guesses as they want and if anyone bothers to actually enter he doesn’t get to keep the BP if anyone guessed correctly.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

it doesn’t say you have to enter to guess

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Okay, let’s remember that this thread is in the contest forum, which only allows trolling if the OP permits it. If anyone is foolish enough to actually try to enter this contest, let it be on their head.

At some point I might talk to ET about “contests” like this. Because I think if you charge an entrance fee to enter a contest, it becomes a taxable affair unless you’re exempt. Or it’s gambling real money, which also has legal ramifications. Or, y’know, something.

What if someone with 0 BP enters?

Edit: nm, above post answers that question.

Tarman edited this message on 07/22/2008 1:51PM

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Tarman Posted:

What if someone with 0 BP enters?

Well then they’re not eligible to win. And as pointed out by posters above, there’s nothing stopping them from spoiling the OP’s chance to get any of the entrants’ BP — if anyone actually sends me any, that is.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!