Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help Dream Analysis

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Ok, I had this dream, and I have no idea what it means.

I was sitting at school (don’t want to go back) and all of the other desks had mannequins in them. The teacher came in and he had no eyes, but nobody but me noticed (probably ‘cause they were mannequins). Then the building started burning, but nobody moved, they just kept sitting there while no-eyes droned on about algebra.

Then all of a sudden Mrs. bumerworth showed up and made us pancakes.

It was horrible. Are there any good sites out there to interpret? I tried a few, but I didn’t get anything meaningful.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Interpeting …. interpeting …. YOU MISS BIFF.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

n00Biff Posted:

Interpeting …. interpeting …. YOU MISS BIFF.

Wait…are you the teacher with no eyes, or Mrs. bumerworth?

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

The empty school with mannequins represents your lonliness. The teacher with no eyes is symbolic of you not seeing how much you need Biff. The fire is your pbumion overwhelming your lonliness. And Mrs. bumerworth and her sweet sticky treats are your reward for discovering the truth that you want Biff.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

n00Biff Posted:

The empty school with mannequins represents your lonliness. The teacher with no eyes is symbolic of you not seeing how much you need Biff. The fire is your pbumion overwhelming your lonliness. And Mrs. bumerworth and her sweet sticky treats are your reward for discovering the truth that you want Biff.

That can’t be right, can it? Could Biff be smarter than my shrink?

Janie Posted:

I was sitting at school (don’t want to go back) and all of the other desks had mannequins in them. The teacher came in and he had no eyes, but nobody but me noticed (probably ‘cause they were mannequins). Then the building started burning, but nobody moved, they just kept sitting there while no-eyes droned on about algebra.

It was horrible. Are there any good sites out there to interpret? I tried a few, but I didn’t get anything meaningful.

Ok, this is pretty simple:

You are trapped in an 8x8 cube with no doors or windows and all around you are marionettes whose strings are pulled by The Man. The Man doesn’t need his own eyes because everyone only tells him what he wants to hear and he doesn’t see anything that threatens his worldview. You see the world going up in flames, but the puppets are too busy telling the man that everything is fine and his empire will be known as the greatest in history. The puppets and The Man only listen to each other and ignore you. This is because you are wrong and delusional. You are an insignificant worm; a cancer on our fair society. Conform and find the happiness and peace you’ve always dreamed of as well as a delicious part of this complete breakfast.

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 edited this message on 07/20/2008 1:53PM

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

Ok, this is pretty simple:

You are trapped in an 8x8 cube with no doors or windows and all around you are marionettes whose strings are pulled by The Man. The Man doesn’t need his own eyes because everyone only tells him what he wants to hear and he doesn’t see anything that threatens his worldview. You see the world going up in flames, but the puppets are too busy telling the man that everything is fine and his empire will be known as the greatest in history. The puppets and The Man only listen to each other and ignore you. This is because you are wrong and delusional. You are an insignificant worm; a cancer on our fair society. Conform and find the happiness and peace you’ve always dreamed as well as a delicious part of this complete breakfast.

Oh, god, that sounds like a short story I wrote once. I have it around here somewhere. It is true that they all want us to conform. Maybe it’s time to build that bomb shelter…

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

My interpretation? You fell asleep watching Dr. Strangelove and that Geico/Mrs. bumersworth commercial came on!

Or it could mean that you were part of a nuclear radiation test project in a past life.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

scullyangel Posted:

My interpretation? You fell asleep watching Dr. Strangelove and that Geico/Mrs. bumersworth commercial came on!

Or it could mean that you were part of a nuclear radiation test project in a past life.

I’m kinda scared to sleep now. Log in to see images!

RBK

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Janie Posted:

The mannequins resemble humanity, mindless sheep. The teacher is a reference to “the blind leading the blind.” The building burning is a reference to impending doom, but the teacher is like our leaders, telling us to live life like we have been, and to not pay attention.

You were one of the mannequins, but you became self-aware. You can see the fact that we’re all going to burn, even though everyone else is still listening to leaders that can’t see any better than the rest of us.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

RBK Posted:

The mannequins resemble humanity, mindless sheep. The teacher is a reference to “the blind leading the blind.” The building burning is a reference to impending doom, but the teacher is like our leaders, telling us to live life like we have been, and to not pay attention.

You were one of the mannequins, but you became self-aware. You can see the fact that we’re all going to burn, even though everyone else is still listening to leaders that can’t see any better than the rest of us.

I’m almost afraid to ask, but where do the pancakes fit in?

RBK

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Janie Posted:

I’m almost afraid to ask, but where do the pancakes fit in?

Just when you’re about to do something about it, they show up and try to distract you with something else. You want to break free, but… PANCAKES!!!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

RBK Posted:

Just when you’re about to do something about it, they show up and try to distract you with something else. You want to break free, but… PANCAKES!!!

Um…oh. I do like these apocalyptic and dark visions better than Biff’s, for obvious reasons. What if he’s right?

LESBO-T 69

Level 2 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

MY ANALYSIS SUGGESTS YOU WISH TO INSERT YOUR TONGUE INTO MY <bum> PORT.

WILL YOU INSERT YOUR TONGUE INTO MY <bum> PORT? [Y/N]

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

It’s an analysis of modern paradigms of the meaningless of anarchocapitalism and the underlying fuitility of free will and memetic ironies of the mysterious desire of sexual environmentalism. Duh.

http://grogflog.mybrute.com

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

OK, breathe…breathe…

Just woke up from a nightmare. I was standing on the edge of a cliff, with the raging ocean hundreds of feet down. The Trix rabbit was next to me, and he was…well, let’s just say he was standing there pleasuring himself.(Ick)

All of a sudden, Spiderman comes along and grabs me, and pulls me over the edge. I’m falling forever, and you know how you usually wake up before you hit the ground? But I didn’t. We fell into the ocean, but it was maple syrup!

I thought we’d drown in it, but instead, a man came along in a boat, with a giant fishing pole, and reeled us in.

God, what is going on with these dreams???

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Janie Posted:

OK, breathe…breathe…

Just woke up from a nightmare. I was standing on the edge of a cliff, with the raging ocean hundreds of feet down. The Trix rabbit was next to me, and he was…well, let’s just say he was standing there pleasuring himself.(Ick)

All of a sudden, Spiderman comes along and grabs me, and pulls me over the edge. I’m falling forever, and you know how you usually wake up before you hit the ground? But I didn’t. We fell into the ocean, but it was maple syrup!

I thought we’d drown in it, but instead, a man came along in a boat, with a giant fishing pole, and reeled us in.

God, what is going on with these dreams???

It’s obviously about sex. Duh.

The ocean represents your unfulfilled sexual fantasies, while the Trix rabbit wanking represents the fact that you find anthropomorphic animals sexually attractive. You furry. Spider-Man has the ability to shoot long, sticky strings of liquid from his person, indicating that you are heavily into great times, though you may not realise it. The maple syrup ocean further reinforces the notion that you crave the man-spunk. Finally, I’m not sure I even have to explain what the fishing rod stands for; nevertheless, it shows that you prefer a man to have length, not width.

So, to reiterate, you wish a rabbit with a incredibly long but girthless male reproductive organ to dress up as Spider-Man and release his jizz-jasm over your body, paying special attention to the face.

You know, you have the potential to become a cult adult movie director.Log in to see images! King Krimson edited this message on 07/22/2008 9:16AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

King Krimson Posted:

It’s obviously about sex.

if it was about sex itd prolly feature me Charlie Sheen

im Charlie Sheen and i wrote what you read above

have you heard about my clothin line?

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

btw you must be this hot:

to ride my male reproductive organ

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!