Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Religion ITT: KPC FORUM INFO LEAKED

HK-47

[SRSLY]

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

gigerth Posted:

nobody understands that post of the chicken and the little man

I do. Log in to see images!

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Janie Posted:

Yes, thank you for that positive statement as an example of how I should be doing things. You always bring a ray of sunshine into every thread, and I just wish I knew how to do that Log in to see images!

didn’t you claim to be leaving forumwarz in irc, by the way

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

crayoncakes Posted:

didn’t you claim to be leaving forumwarz in irc, by the way

I have several times claimed that when it was no longer fun, I would leave. There is still fun to be had here. The world is a beautiful place!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Please enjoy this unicorn as a sign that I have taken nana’s constructive criticism to heart, and will try to be more like her, positive and loving in all things.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Janie Posted:

I have several times claimed that when it was no longer fun, I would leave. There is still fun to be had here. The world is a beautiful place!

no I’m pretty sure you threw a fit and claimed to be leaving forever

and this was after nana tried to be decent to you

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

crayoncakes Posted:

You are misinformed.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

crayoncakes Posted:

Actually, I did not throw a fit and claim to be leaving forever. At all.Log in to see images!

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Janie Posted:

Actually, I did not throw a fit and claim to be leaving forever. At all.Log in to see images!

hahaha, okay, fine then. You threw a fit and claimed to be leaving Log in to see images! crayoncakes edited this message on 07/19/2008 11:50PM

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

crayoncakes Posted:

hahaha, okay, fine then. You threw a fit and claimed to be leaving Log in to see images!

I did throw a fit. I did not claim to be leaving. I did take a break for a few days. Them’s the facts. Also, it sounds like you may be holding onto some negativity, and that’s p bad for your heart. I worry. So turn that frown upside down!

An Hero

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Stay out of our secret forum you bunch of bullies or fenk will pwn your

bumes! Log in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

An Hero Posted:

Stay out of our secret forum you bunch of bullies or fenk will pwn your

bumes with his small male reproductive organ. Log in to see images!

FIXED THAT **** FOR YOU bumHOLE

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

No, see, heres the problem janie: I’m able to step out of my troll suit and be a decent person. I’m able to participate in discussions without pbumively aggressively insulting all parties involved. I’m able to interact with others as a normal human being.

And, I’m sorry, but your constant negative attitude and belittling of others isn’t a character, it’s you. You’re a sad bitter person that can’t stand when her fun is ruined and will blame everyone she can for it.

I’m going to be honest here, you’re the only person on this game that I sincerely dislike. Sure, I may say a lot of mean things, but those are usually aimed at the character, but you? You I dislike as a person.

And you’ll never leave this game. You’ll cling to it desperately no matter how much it might upset you at times, because at least here you’re able to something that people think you’re good at – you can roleplay an emo kid. A ****y, angsty emo kid. And that kind of welcome, that kind of acceptance you won’t be able to find anywhere else in your life.

So fine, go ahead. Keep being bitter. You’re just a miserable, self obsessed **** anyways, right?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

AAHZ Posted:

its a KPC thread what do you expect, man?

also you smell a lot like poop im just saying.

coming from a coward little **** like you who can only troll with bp pranks and quotes, your opinion is worthless litle kid. crawl back under your rock

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

No, see, heres the problem janie: I’m able to step out of my troll suit and be a decent person. I’m able to participate in discussions without pbumively aggressively insulting all parties involved. I’m able to interact with others as a normal human being.

And, I’m sorry, but your constant negative attitude and belittling of others isn’t a character, it’s you. You’re a sad bitter person that can’t stand when her fun is ruined and will blame everyone she can for it.

I’m going to be honest here, you’re the only person on this game that I sincerely dislike. Sure, I may say a lot of mean things, but those are usually aimed at the character, but you? You I dislike as a person.

And you’ll never leave this game. You’ll cling to it desperately no matter how much it might upset you at times, because at least here you’re able to something that people think you’re good at – you can roleplay an emo kid. A ****y, angsty emo kid. And that kind of welcome, that kind of acceptance you won’t be able to find anywhere else in your life.

So fine, go ahead. Keep being bitter. You’re just a miserable, self obsessed **** anyways, right?

HAHAHAHAHHA WOW!

****ing WOW!

And you call HER BITTER? Holy **** do you even READ what you type??

Well? DO YOU??

I’m going to let you in on a little secret Nanafabulous person.

You may think that people don’t notice when you are being a complete hypocrite, but there are a few of us, who actually DON’T think that every word you type was issued forth from the mouth of God himself.

If you are really upset with a person instead of the character, you may want to think about taking a little break from this yourself.

BTW, Just because you have a bunch of teenagers bullied into thinking that you are the official arbiter of who and what is cool or not on an internet game, doesn’t make it so. You might want to check that mbumive ****ing ego of yours, the stench of it is bothersome.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

HAHAHAHAHHA WOW!

****ing WOW!

And you call HER BITTER? Holy **** do you even READ what you type??

Well? DO YOU??

I’m going to let you in on a little secret Nanafabulous person.

You may think that people don’t notice when you are being a complete hypocrite, but there are a few of us, who actually DON’T think that every word you type was issued forth from the mouth of God himself.

If you are really upset with a person instead of the character, you may want to think about taking a little break from this yourself.

BTW, Just because you have a bunch of teenagers bullied into thinking that you are the official arbiter of who and what is cool or not on an internet game, doesn’t make it so. You might want to check that mbumive ****ing ego of yours, the stench of it is bothersome.

tl;dr

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

And that’s where you will never understand, nana. Because I am ALWAYS roleplaying. You can’t personally hate me, because you don’t personally know me. You know a role I am playing. Which means I am playing it very well.

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

See Janie, that’s the problem, these morons actually get angry in real life.

They don’t know where roleplay ends and real anger begins.

I laugh every time they tell someone not to take this game seriously.

All I can think is, what hypocritical bull****.

Hey Nanafabulous person, your magnanimous setting aside of your troll role to stop and help us poor wretches out with our RP, makes me laugh.

Your ego must take up a whole room all by itself.

You really do have an overinflated ego, it’s quite disgusting.

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

I don’t admit to posting that, get a picture

GOOD THING IM SUCH A fabulous person HAHAHA

AND I ****ING HATE YOU fabulous personS

fabulous personS

fabulous personS

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

See Janie, that’s the problem, these morons actually get angry in real life.

They don’t know where roleplay ends and real anger begins.

I laugh every time they tell someone not to take this game seriously.

All I can think is, what hypocritical bull****.

Hey Nanafabulous person, your magnanimous setting aside of your troll role to stop and help us poor wretches out with our RP, makes me laugh.

Your ego must take up a whole room all by itself.

You really do have an overinflated ego, it’s quite disgusting.

Quoted for truth. The trolls I’ve dealt with either have overinflated ego’s or the exact opposite. They are either incredibly vain, or need to put people down for self rebumurance. Of course, they do it for the laughs, but they get a more personal rush from it.

fabulous personS

fabulous personS

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

Monkey in a suit with a gun Posted:

So we should all just be re-res and Trolls then?

I mean I get what you are saying, but if what you are saying is true, then the problem is largely with the game itself, since we only have so many clbumes to choose from, and apparently no one is open to RP that is too far outside the box.

Not completely disagreeing with you there though.

Fenk, as you may know, the point of TGC was to have an RPing klan that WASNT based on Clbum bumociations. I thought it was a genius idea at the time of conception. However, as it became more and more longwinded, I wasn’t even able to follow some of the RP. But I loved the idea, nonetheless. If we had stuck to an original format of short, witty spy remarks, it would have done better. On that note, Roleplaying as a whole could stand to benefit if we had user created SUB-Clbumes. They wouldn’t have any real use, other than letting people know exactly what you roleplayed as.

fabulous personS

fabulous personS

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!