Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay People with AIDS

Ivan Moldavi

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

WTF fabulous persons?

Everything in Moderation; Moderation in Everything.

Meth Use La

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I think you will find yourself in a most unfortunate position hitherto this conversation. Congruently as a veritous stalwart of the internet….......

IHAVEPNEUMONIAHELPMEBAAAAAAAAAW

Swallow my spine and kill my blood.

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

srsly i herd of a guy who stuck his hand in teh coin return of a payfune and then he stuck his fingr on a needle anr wrapped around it was a note saying “welcom 2 the world of AIDS” and then he started hyper ventilating n pobumed out then he woke up in a tub of ice in a motel with “GET TO A HOSPITAL” written on the mirror and 1 of his kidneys ahd been stolen, then the phone rang and it was the cops and they were all “its been comeing from inside ur house” and if u dont forward this to 10 pple in 10 huors u get bad luck an d non of ur wishes com true surrry i had too.

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

404Error

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Ivan Moldavi Posted:

WTF fabulous persons?

Bilrows?

Join GOONS Today,

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/1085

Human Garbage

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

no, bilrow is ex-gay and god is curing his aids as we speak Log in to see images!

also the only reason anyone would care about a “game” like CN is if they’re socially very special and/or really ****ing bored, which makes you a big old loser in any case Log in to see images! Human Garbage edited this message on 11/10/2007 7:55PM

BigJesus

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

BeavisSaves Posted:

srsly i herd of a guy who stuck his hand in teh coin return of a payfune and then he stuck his fingr on a needle anr wrapped around it was a note saying “welcom 2 the world of AIDS” and then he started hyper ventilating n pobumed out then he woke up in a tub of ice in a motel with “GET TO A HOSPITAL” written on the mirror and 1 of his kidneys ahd been stolen, then the phone rang and it was the cops and they were all “its been comeing from inside ur house” and if u dont forward this to 10 pple in 10 huors u get bad luck an d non of ur wishes com true surrry i had too.

forwarding now

PANCAKES

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Human Garbage Posted:

no, bilrow is ex-gay and god is curing his aids as we speak Log in to see images!

also the only reason anyone would care about a “game” like CN is if they’re socially very special and/or really ****ing bored, which makes you a big old loser in any case Log in to see images!

No one cares about it, its just funny that bilrows going to die within a year. Log in to see images!

Xemnas

Avatar: 90197 Sat Jan 24 23:38:00 -0500 2009

Level 22 Emo Kid

I miss generichaxor! I would be all up on his male reproductive organ if he wasn't banned!

bump

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!