Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Animu Kamikaze Pizza Co

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

WAT?

Don’t be ****ing stupid, I ****ing hate stupid people!

BUT I’M REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALY ****IN STUPID YOU fabulous person, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THAT BY NOW!

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

Angry hobo Posted:

BUT I’M REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALY ****IN STUPID YOU fabulous person, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THAT BY NOW!

You are stupid, and you are also a ****ing COWARD!

You call yourself a troll and you won’t stand up to the biggest trolls. You try to play nice with them, and just spam **** threads, that is lame trolling.

If you want, you can disband your lame klan, (which does have a good name BTW, A for effort there) and I’ll send you an invite to this klan, where I can teach you how to not be such a woman's genitals. Teach you how to be a real man and take on the tough challenges.

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

You are stupid, and you are also a ****ing COWARD!

You call yourself a troll and you won’t stand up to the biggest trolls. You try to play nice with them, and just spam **** threads, that is lame trolling.

If you want, you can disband your lame klan, (which does have a good name BTW, A for effort there) and I’ll send you an invite to this klan, where I can teach you how to not be such a woman's genitals. Teach you how to be a real man and take on the tough challenges.

SORRY, MY KLAN CAN BE ****, BUT WE DONT HIDE. BUT YOU ARE FAR MORE WORSE THEN US, BELIVE ME I KNOW

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

Angry hobo Posted:

SORRY, MY KLAN CAN BE ****

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

AAHZ Posted:

YOU FORGOT TO QUOTE THE “AND WE DONT HIDE IT” PART, THATS ALSO P. COOL

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

Jesus christ, pick a side.

Quit with your womanly “haha you suck, oh, just kidding i have nothing against you but I have to make fun of you otherwise i won’t look cool but really guys I have nothing against you” ****.

No wonder you’ve ran from the embarrbumments of real life in hopes of being accepted on some internet game. You see the character clbum “Troll”, you see one klan making fun of everyone and you think “Hey, this is my chance to be liked! I may be insignificant in real life, but here maybe someone will notice me!” You think that and talk in allcaps and shout swear words as if you’d just learned them (12 year olds, ugh Log in to see images!) and suddenly think you’re cool. But all the while doing so you tip toe around each other, like autistic, tourettes ridden children. Yeah, sure, you’ll call someone a name, but you make sure after you’re done to quickly apologize, lest you lose a potential friend. After all, you don’t have any right now, so this counts. This matters.

This is your chance to be cool.

Well let me tell you, boys:

You’re not cool until you medal in domination.

I’m going to try to set a positive example for the community. Maybe you should do the same. Let’s all work together instead of bringing down all this negativity.

HK-47

[SRSLY]

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Janie Posted:

I’m going to try to set a positive example for the community. Maybe you should do the same. Let’s all work together instead of bringing down all this negativity.

Query: Why is the horse bumociated with positivity? They eat, sleep, and defecate the same as any old animal, and a number of people are killed by horses each year.

Perhaps they aren’t so bad after all.. Log in to see images!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

HK-47 Posted:

Query: Why is the horse bumociated with positivity? They eat, sleep, and defecate the same as any old animal, and a number of people are killed by horses each year.

Perhaps they aren’t so bad after all.. Log in to see images!

You may be right. In the interest of being more positive, I present a unicorn, which is a symbol of all things we dream and hope for.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

gay

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!