Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sports a guide for our fledgling apprentice klan

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

hey klan **** YOU! i think it’s really cool (and cute! :3 ) that you decided to step up and fill the gap TSB left when we switched gears. To help you guys out I compiled a few pointers that’ll help you grow, and maybe even one day rise out of our shadow.

1. quote eachother more! remember, the more people agree with you the more right you are!

2. you guys have been using allcaps nicely, but consider switching it up with all lowercase as well! allcaps is good for conveying exuberance and unrestrained fury, but lowercase (without punctuation of course!) helps get across your utter apathy, automatically making you look cool in the eyes of your peers!

3. and always remember, you can’t make too many threads about yourselves!

i’ll be tracking your progress! make me proud!

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

BirdofPrey Posted:

1. quote eachother more! remember, the more people agree with you the more right you are!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Will you marry me?

In principal I’m against marriage for me, but you are so damn hot when you talk shop! Log in to see images!

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Good thread BOP Log in to see images!

Andy_Dextruss

Avatar: 50228 Wed Apr 08 07:39:40 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Orgasm changer who shoots rays through computer screens

Check, check and check.

“The Devil Makes Work For Idle Hands, Keep Yours Busy”

Well, these nuts

Are made for busting,

And that’s just what they’ll do

One of these days

These nuts are gonna

Bust all over you

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Also, your spamming in the re-re forum is a good start, but once you are pros at it try to tackle Game Discussion. You will undoubtedly get banned, but people in your klan will think it’s funny!

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Lady Banhammer Posted:

BirdofPrey Posted:

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Vuron Posted:

Lady Banhammer Posted:

BirdofPrey Posted:

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

dhzdhrehbwfbwfbwbfwbfbwfffffbwwwwbffffffff5684y5823

Spine

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

OH LAWD

Spine edited this message on 07/16/2008 3:59PM

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

BirdofPrey Posted:

hey klan **** YOU! i think it’s really cool (and cute! :3 ) that you decided to step up and fill the gap TSB left when we switched gears. To help you guys out I compiled a few pointers that’ll help you grow, and maybe even one day rise out of our shadow.

2. you guys have been using allcaps nicely, but consider switching it up with all lowercase as well! allcaps is good for conveying exuberance and unrestrained fury, but lowercase (without punctuation of course!) helps get across your utter apathy, automatically making you look cool in the eyes of your peers!

3. and always remember, you can’t make too many threads about yourselves!

i’ll be tracking your progress! make me proud!

THANKS FOR THE SUPORT, FINNALY SOMEONE THAT SEES WE ARE NOT COMPETING WITH ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!! WE JUST RANDOM fabulous personS THAT RANDOM TROLL, THANKS FOR THE SUPORT Log in to see images!

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Spine Posted:

FAIL Posted:

Vuron Posted:

Lady Banhammer Posted:

BirdOfPrey Posted:

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

if i had the chance to bet which klan will be the next succesfully trolling klan, i would place my bets on klan **** you Log in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Nicco Posted:

if i had the chance to bet which klan will be the next succesfully trolling klan, i would place my bets on klan **** you Log in to see images!

BUT WE ARE NOT HERE TO REPLACE NO ONE!!!!!!!! TBS IS THE ONLY KLAN I LIKE IN THIS GAME SO FAR AND MY ****Y KLAN DOES NOT WISH TO REPLACE YOU GUYS!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FORUMWARZ NEEDS MORE TROLLING KLANS Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

YOURE BEIN P GAY HOBO, SUCKIN ****IN TSB male reproductive organ AS IF THEY HAD ANY. THEYRE ALL PATRONIZING AND YOURE JUST LICKIN male reproductive organ ITS STARTIN TO **** ME OFF ****

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

this is a very good guide bop.

i’m glad you fellas are stepping up to the plate since i was worried about the quality of future troll klans. i mean ****, it’s either you guys or kpc, and kpc is a worse klan than klan enjoy.

but yeah just do the stuff bop said and youll be on the way to success in no time since all me and bop and macks did was quote each other

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

THANKS, fine upstanding member of society

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

YOURE BEIN P GAY HOBO, SUCKIN ****IN TSB male reproductive organ AS IF THEY HAD ANY. THEYRE ALL PATRONIZING AND YOURE JUST LICKIN male reproductive organ ITS STARTIN TO **** ME OFF ****

**** YOU BUTHURT! JUST BECAUSE YOU DON’T LIKE THEM DOESENT MEAN I CAN’T LIKE THEM, I’M NOT SAYING I LIKE THEM ALL, THERE ARE SOEM RELLY HUGE fabulous personS IN THERE, BUT MOST OF THE ACTIVE POSTERS ARE GOOD PERSONS AND WE GET ALONG FINE

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!