Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Bans and Illegal Alts

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Yeah, EvilTrout will doubt that someone whose donated would ever make an illigal multi.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

You guys ban illegals by ips, right? Cause my bro wants an account, and hed probably be active and playing on the same computer as me. I saw a similar post earlier, but i figured this one might differ as he would play often. I havent let him join yet, just out of illegal multi ban fear (so its not an “im trying to cover up an illegal multi, it just doesnt exist yet.), but what should i do?

In general, the best option is to use the contact us link at the bottom of the non-battle pages.

In your case, since I saw this, check your tubmail in a few minutes when I have a chance to give you a few basic steps. Log in to see images!

Kepler

[noobs-r-us]

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

One question:

me and my roomie (no homo) are both playing forumwarz from the same outgoing IP, although on 2 different computers. Are there any chance that his will get us banned, or do you have systems in place to prevent this from happening (like cookies or something like that)?

Kepler edited this message on 10/13/2009 11:24AM

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Kepler Posted:

One question:

me and my roomie (no homo) are both playing forumwarz from the same outgoing IP, although on 2 different computers. Are there any chance that his will get us banned, or do you have systems in place to prevent this from happening (like cookies or something like that)?

1. Send in a Contact Us Submission.

2. Have your roommate do the same.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­lol

Chuck Diesel edited this message on 08/21/2011 6:19PM

Singtard

[Island of Avalon]

Level 36 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Hi! I just logged back on after months of being inactive. I don’t have access to my own computer at the moment, so for the first time ever, I’m logging into ForumWarz on someone else’s computer – The thing is just, I’m worried that since I have no control over what happens on someone else’s computer, should someone else create an account on this computer, could that make me look “illegal”?

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Singtard Posted:

Hi! I just logged back on after months of being inactive. I don’t have access to my own computer at the moment, so for the first time ever, I’m logging into ForumWarz on someone else’s computer – The thing is just, I’m worried that since I have no control over what happens on someone else’s computer, should someone else create an account on this computer, could that make me look “illegal”?

yes. you better make sure they never make a fwz account or youll both be banned and youll miss out on this great community!

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Singtard Posted:

No. You’ll be fine. Really. At most their logins would be sporadic and now that you’ve made it clear you’ll both be fine anyways.

Sir Rotten M-
cGriefsalot

Level 14 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Hey, guys, question:

My friend created an extra account on this site, using my computer, and played using my PC, which I also use for the account I’m posting from right now. Then I realized ForumWarz has some policy on banning alt accounts, so I told him to log off after 10 minutes or so. I should be okay, right?

My friend spends a lot of time staying over at my place, and it kind of sucks to have to bar him from playing this game. How lenient is the alt ban process anyway? Do you guys think my friend could keep using his account on my PC, while I do so as well, on a semi-daily basis? Or is there maybe some way to notify the site staff of the two accounts being, in fact, two separate people altogether? If not, then I think the system is pretty damn inconvenient, especially if you have two young siblings in the same household creating separate accounts.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Sir Rotten McGriefsalot Posted:

Hey, guys, question:

My friend created an extra account on this site, using my computer, and played using my PC, which I also use for the account I’m posting from right now. Then I realized ForumWarz has some policy on banning alt accounts, so I told him to log off after 10 minutes or so. I should be okay, right?

My friend spends a lot of time staying over at my place, and it kind of sucks to have to bar him from playing this game. How lenient is the alt ban process anyway? Do you guys think my friend could keep using his account on my PC, while I do so as well, on a semi-daily basis? Or is there maybe some way to notify the site staff of the two accounts being, in fact, two separate people altogether? If not, then I think the system is pretty damn inconvenient, especially if you have two young siblings in the same household creating separate accounts.

I was sympathetic to your plight until I saw you registered with two virtually identical e-mail addresses. You and your friend must be really close! BFFs, huh?

xRAINBOWxPIK-
ACHUx

Avatar: 241263 2011-05-11 01:33:23 -0400

[Aperture Science I-
nnovators
]

Level 4 Camwhore

lol forumwarps

Basically, what you do is just tell the mods that you have someone else in your house that plays, and that you share one computer. Make sure the email addresses are different, and you can make illegal alts, and not worry about it. I’d say stick to 2 characters or maybe 3, but that might be pushing it.

xRAINBOWxPIKACHUx Posted:

Basically, what you do is just tell the mods that you have someone else in your house that plays, and that you share one computer. Make sure the email addresses are different, and you can make illegal alts, and not worry about it. I’d say stick to 2 characters or maybe 3, but that might be pushing it.

I don’t have that kind of time for forumwarz.

sid_turtle

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

Is it permitted to delete or otherwise discontinue your current account and start a new one if you’re bored with your current character, but also too cheap to pay for an alt?

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

sid_turtle Posted:

Is it permitted to delete or otherwise discontinue your current account and start a new one if you’re bored with your current character, but also too cheap to pay for an alt?

message a mod to ban you. message all of them.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

bobdisgea Posted:

message a mod to ban you. message all of them.

And if they don’t respond in a timely fashion, message them again. They’re very busy people!

Dawn Quixote

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

But be sure to message Cid at least 10 times more than the others. He’s the one you *really* want helping you. Log in to see images!

sid_turtle

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

So, what’re the odds of getting an actual answer?

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

sid_turtle Posted:

I rate your current odds at: ahahahahah

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

sid_turtle Posted:

did you message all of the mods? Did you message them all again?

xRAINBOWxPIK-
ACHUx

Avatar: 241263 2011-05-11 01:33:23 -0400

[Aperture Science I-
nnovators
]

Level 4 Camwhore

lol forumwarps

Adapt Posted:

I rate your current odds at: ahahahahah

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!