Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help My new favorite spam e-mail

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Subject: you have a package with us

Dear customer, We have a special delivery for you at our custody from the Micros Soft Lottery. It is required you show up at our office here in Africa due to sensitivity of this special consignment. The consignment is marked as a lottey prize;on a second surgestion,to make it more convenient for you our dearest customer, we require you speak to one of our delivery agent at your nearest location, here is his name is Rowland Eric and his official email address is (technicalunit@city-money.net he will let you know what to do. THE MANAGEMENT OF DHL,AMERICA HEAD OFFICE.DISPATCHED THIS DAY Sincerely, Mrs. Gloria Fingers © 2007 DHL International GmbH. This site is protected by copyright and trade mark laws under U.S. and International law. All Rights Reserved.

Micros Soft Company. Office in Africa. Lottey prize. Surgestion. Log in to see images!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Hahaha, I love some of these emails, they’re amazing

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

What in the christ was that?!

All my spam emails are just from like rfwehoty39231y@ogihweougs.gw that just say a single sentence similar to rere attacks. Damned spamfilters ruining my fun Log in to see images!

Bidoof

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Someone should reply to that and see what information they provide.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

I get a lot of emails in arabic that when I translate them are jokes about americans.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!