Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News A Bus Club announcement.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Miss Trent Posted:

No offense, but it would take 20 seconds for anyone here to produce an IRC chat log with Banhammer claiming to be Osama Bin Laden. I could log in to any IRC room with the nick “Sig Enabling Mock Congler” or “Pants” or whatever I wanted. I’m not saying it didn’t happen, but I’m saying I don’t think it’s enough evidence to warrant a permaban.

Oh janie, you just simply have to stop bumuming things.

I was just voicing my opinion, and fran was just sharing her information. You seem to be under the belief that we think our word is law, when we only wish to express ourselves.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

Oh janie, you just simply have to stop bumuming things.

I was just voicing my opinion, and fran was just sharing her information. You seem to be under the belief that we think our word is law, when we only wish to express ourselves.

And I’m only here in the interest of pointing out another opinion. I want to make sure if we’re trying people based on opinion that, as you suggested, all players come out of the woodwork and voice theirs.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Miss Trent Posted:

And I’m only here in the interest of pointing out another opinion. I want to make sure if we’re trying people based on opinion that, as you suggested, all players come out of the woodwork and voice theirs.

I never said we should try people based on opinion.

Go back and read my posts.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

BirdofPrey Posted:

who are you trying to fool? you’re just as much of a troll as anyone else here; your trolling method is making such inane and whiny comments that candid people are practically forced to call you out on your bull****.

youre so transparent with your trolling then you trying to tell me im the troller that started bs? youre a serious piece of work aint ya,...lol i love the new sig tho Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

I never said we should try people based on opinion.

Go back and read my posts.

youre a big dumb poop

THE EMPEROR -
OF BLACK PEO-
PLE

Avatar: THE EMPEROR OF BLACK PEOPLE's Avatar

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

youre a big dumb poop

As janie, I’d say I’d definitely have to agree!

Nana, like most members of TBC are big dumb poops!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!