Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News A Bus Club announcement.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

That’s the thing – they were just booted; it’s a nonissue. It just took some time to get around to doing it, because bop’s mantra is “ill do it l8r.”

(jk i Log in to see images!

I HAVE A BIG IMPORTANT LIFE OK?

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

holy ffff…...game discussion, i cant say much now

BTW quite interesting discussion from all so far actually Log in to see images! SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 07/15/2008 10:20PM

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

BirdofPrey Posted:

I HAVE A BIG IMPORTANT LIFE OK?

He’s working on his game don’t disturb him! Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

We don’t “hate” anybody.

i disagree on that, though this is no longer an rp forum i bumume im still allowed an opinion.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

i disagree on that, though this is no longer an rp forum i bumume im still allowed an opinion.

OK, I have to say that I cannot in my wildest dreams imagine Pants saying anything that coherent.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Miss Trent Posted:

OK, I have to say that I cannot in my wildest dreams imagine Pants saying anything that coherent.

hurr.

Yes, pants never once uttered a coherent sentence at all.

You’re not even trying to be consistent with reality and are borderline trolling.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

Miss Trent Posted:

ty, im not pants, srsly Log in to see images!

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

hurr.

Yes, pants never once uttered a coherent sentence at all.

You’re not even trying to be consistent with reality and are borderline trolling.

No, I really don’t remember Pants ever uttering a sentence that coherent. This is my opinion. It’s obviously up to the mods to decide what’s trolling and what’s not, but I don’t believe expressing a differing opinion fits that mold.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Actually this whole thread is a troll, since it’s based on accusing one player of being an illegal alt of another, specific player, without proof, and calling for that player to be banned.

Requesting that this thread be moved to Whiny ****es.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Miss Trent Posted:

No, I really don’t remember Pants ever uttering a sentence that coherent. This is my opinion. It’s obviously up to the mods to decide what’s trolling and what’s not, but I don’t believe expressing a differing opinion fits that mold.

So, none of his posts are coherent? Just to make sure we’re clear on the definition, none of his posts were understandable?

Honestly?

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

ALLOW ALLCAPS IN NON RP FORUMS YOU FAILURES

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

I WAS GONNA NECRO THIS THE OTHER DAY, BUT DECIDED NOT TO. I’M GLAD YOU DID Log in to see images!

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

THAT’S OK

I’M GOING TO LONDON TODAY, HOORAY

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

Are Crotch Zombie doing ANYTHING for episode 2 apart from coding?

They’ve got people writing for them, doing art for them, constructing the forums for them…

Granted, out of context you may not understand what he’s referring to, but I just picked a bunch of random things out of his posting history.

But tell me, honestly, are you unable to decipher such cryptic posts as these? Are you unable to gleam the messages of them?

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Granted, out of context you may not understand what he’s referring to, but I just picked a bunch of random things out of his posting history.

But tell me, honestly, are you unable to decipher such cryptic posts as these? Are you unable to gleam the messages of them?

I never said he was totally incoherent. I said he wasn’t as coherent as Sig. Totally different writing style. My opinion stands.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

I guess what I’m asking is, what are you basing this accusation on? I don’t see, and haven’t seen, anything to suggest that Sig is Pants. I don’t think this is a game discussion. Unless there’s something here besides a completely unfounded accusation, I think this should be moved to Whiny ****es and treated as an RP.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Miss Trent Posted:

I never said he was totally incoherent. I said he wasn’t as coherent as Sig. Totally different writing style. My opinion stands.

You said that pants wasn’t coherent, when he clearly is. His posts make sense.

I suppose you could have the opinion that he isn’t coherent, but it would be unfounded.

Coherency isn’t as subjective as humor.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Miss Trent Posted:

I guess what I’m asking is, what are you basing this accusation on? I don’t see, and haven’t seen, anything to suggest that Sig is Pants. I don’t think this is a game discussion. Unless there’s something here besides a completely unfounded accusation, I think this should be moved to Whiny ****es and treated as an RP.

Him and Foetal were drunk in irc when pants told us. Granted, this was before he was kicked and temporarily banned.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Him and Foetal were drunk in irc when pants told us. Granted, this was before he was kicked and temporarily banned.

Do we have anything beyond you guys saying it? I mean, IRC logs can be faked, and while I’m not accusing anyone of lying in any way, shape or form, it seems a pretty nebulous bit of “proof” to ban someone with.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Miss Trent Posted:

Do we have anything beyond you guys saying it? I mean, IRC logs can be faked, and while I’m not accusing anyone of lying in any way, shape or form, it seems a pretty nebulous bit of “proof” to ban someone with.

Yes, irc logs are it.

Forgive us wanting to bring attention to this and not recording our screens on high definition cameras when it happened. How thoughtless of us!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

enire Posted:

Actually this whole thread is a troll, since it’s based on accusing one player of being an illegal alt of another, specific player, without proof, and calling for that player to be banned.

Requesting that this thread be moved to Whiny ****es.

check out exhibit b http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/10523?page=3#bottom

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

check out exhibit b http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/10523?page=3#botto

who are you trying to fool? you’re just as much of a troll as anyone else here; your trolling method is making such inane and whiny comments that candid people are practically forced to call you out on your bull****.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Page received. Thread moved.

Clearly, the wrong decision on my part.

Since we have other threads discussing illegal alts, I’m moving the klan announcement to the Klans forum.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Yes, irc logs are it.

Forgive us wanting to bring attention to this and not recording our screens on high definition cameras when it happened. How thoughtless of us!

No offense, but it would take 20 seconds for anyone here to produce an IRC chat log with Banhammer claiming to be Osama Bin Laden. I could log in to any IRC room with the nick “Sig Enabling Mock Congler” or “Pants” or whatever I wanted. I’m not saying it didn’t happen, but I’m saying I don’t think it’s enough evidence to warrant a permaban.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!