Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics Looking for a good trolling klan

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Kid Banhammer Posted:

I think you may have misunderstood me. I’m looking for a good trolling klan. Not one which just posts in all-caps and says “**** YOU” and that’s it. That’s what I’d call a lame, suck-bum trolling klan.

TBC? Got any alts who want to make a klan the way you used to be? You know, all cool and all, and not just another bunch of BrainBeta losers?

Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you?

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Kid Banhammer Posted:

I think you may have misunderstood me. I’m looking for a good trolling klan. Not one which just posts in all-caps and says “**** YOU” and that’s it. That’s what I’d call a lame, suck-bum trolling klan.

TBC? Got any alts who want to make a klan the way you used to be? You know, all cool and all, and not just another bunch of BrainBeta losers?

Come on.

If you really wanted to be like them, why do you even bother posting this thread?

Who am I? I am…

And I’m going to zap your bum.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Death Merchant Posted:

BoP, Nana, as much as I enjoy the attention you really gotta stop stalking me, its getting creepy.

Edit: Oh and I see Nana still didn’t learn to read all the context in which it trolls about.

you like CAD suck at dom and lack a social life

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

Kid Banhammer Posted:

One which would take such a hot-looking guy as me, to really stick it to my dad.

I was going to go with TSB but they’ve gone all Brainfreeze-Ep2Beta on me, so they’re out. Any others?

lol good trolling klan=kpc

hahah

GOOD THING IM SUCH A fabulous person HAHAHA

AND I ****ING HATE YOU fabulous personS

fabulous personS

fabulous personS

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!