Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Movies Enricio Ramirez' House

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Ramirez’s house would’ve been easy to find even if they didn’t have access to FBI records on all civilians. A mapquest search was enough to get directions. For whatever reason, he was listed. Easy. Simple.

The cars pulled up seperately. We had all parked at different locations, so no one inside would be alarmed to see eight cars pulling up. This had to go simple and quiet. We were all dressed like civilians, minus the body armor underneath our clothes. With luck it would buy us an extra second or two before whoever or whatever was in there got suspicious. We converged three houses away from our target.

Mia, you go around the back. Died, you take the east window. I’ll be the diversion- I’m heading for the front. Agents Marsh, Eastman, and Calavera, you’re with me.

We made our way to the house.

Died

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Re-Re

Understood. Making my way to the east window. Will hold for command.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Sorry, gents, just got the paper. What the hell?

I’m at the rear entrance now, I’ve got four agents with me.

Everyone on my mark, we want this done quickly and efficiently.

3…2…1…GO GO GO!

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Men! There’s an unusual patch of grbum here that doesn’t match the rest. I think it’s a hidden cellar door. I’m taking my agents and going in.

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Gumshoe and Calavera rushed the front door and kicked it in, taking point while Eastman and Marsh drew their guns to shoot down whatever was on the other side. Or at least, they TRIED to kick the door in. Instead, the door only made a splintering sound. Gumshoe and Calavera got ready to kick again when a gun barrel pushed through the mail slot.

Je- MOVE, MOVE!

Eastman and Marsh were far enough out of the way, but Calavera went down hard, automatic fire sprayed all across his chest. Gumshoe took a hit to his side before he managed to spring out of the range of the mail slot. He was bleeding. The gun barrel withdrew from the mail slot and he heard the doorknob turn…

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

At least the door is relatively flimsy. Remind me to give that lad a talking to about the proper way to address a lady. What now?

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Oh wow. This seems dangerous.

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Edwards and Green start digging at the grbum with their penknives. Not particularly efficient. Johnson kicks at it with the heel of his loafer; even less efficient.

I stand guard, watching for movement in the bushes, then turn to watch their pathetic scrabbling. “Come on; what the **** is wrong with you people. Dig, dig!”

They say that if you want something done, you gotta do it yourself. I jam my bony elbow into Johnson’s side and take pleasure in seeing him wince. “You, watch the trees. Tell me if anything moves.”

Down on my hands and knees, I pull out a trowel. Yes, I carry a trowel. You never know when you’re going to find a specimen you need to take home. I start digging around the perimeter of the mismatched grbum.

“Pssst… hey, Amar! Something’s moving in the bushes!”

Oh, ****.

“What do you see, Johnson?”

“Squirrel. A big grey one. Should I shoot it?”

****. This is going to be a long night.

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Nocturnal_Heartache Posted:

Oh wow. This seems dangerous.

“Johnson, hold your fire! It’s not a squirrel, it’s a ki— What???! Nocturnal, what the hell are you doing here? It’s not sa— Ok, come with me. Here, there seems to be a door under this grbum. Help me dig.”

Alright I am inside the back door, appears quiet.

Fan out Agents we’re going to do a room to room search.

Oh ****! HIT THE DECK!

*gunfire erupts from seemingly everywhere, and all the Agents scramble for cover*

*Yelling into his headset*

We are taking heavy fire one of my boys got hit, bad, I took a round myself but it’s not serious.

Looks like we have a hostage situation here, return fire, but DO NOT HIT Ramirez if you see him I say again take care not to hit our target!

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I set up my lawn chair across the street, crack open a beer and light a cigarette.

“Whatcha doin’ guys?”

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Gumshoe was lying in prickly bushes. He’d been shot in the side but he was alive and he wasn’t bleeding too much. He wasn’t sure if it didn’t hurt, or if he was just too delirious to tell. Either way, he could barely move. He pressed the bumon on his transmitter

M-monkey? Front door. Defended. Dont go near the front door. Go around. It, I cant move. Calavera is down. Dun-dunno about Eastman… and Marsh. They- think they ran away. Or something. I

He heard breathing.

Sh-****. He’s… front door is open. The front door is open. It’s… you? But why… would you…

Another gunshot and the transmitter goes silent.

Died

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Re-Re

Was that gunfire?

You two with me, lift me up into that window.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Blast! Where are all these shooters coming from? Can’t see anything for the bullets!

I’m going to check the upstairs!

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

With my trusty trowel and Nocturnal’s epically long fingernails, the sod over the cellar door is scraped away quickly. “Edwards! Green! Help me lift the trapdoor. Johnson… uh, you just keep watching the trees. DON’T SHOOT ANYTHING WITHOUT MY ORDERS!

The door is stiff, the wood swollen with moisture. Together we pull…

“ONE, TWO, THREE, HEAVE!”

The door gives. By which I mean, it pulls open part way, and then crumbles.

“All right, let’s go. Everyone in. Go, go, go!! JOHNSON!! What the hell, man! FOrget the ****ing trees… get your bum into the cellar NOW!”

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

amaranthus Posted:

”Johnson, hold your fire! It’s not a squirrel, it’s a ki— What???! Nocturnal, what the hell are you doing here? It’s not sa— Ok, come with me. Here, there seems to be a door under this grbum. Help me dig.”

What’s going on? I was just practicing voo—uh, playing in those trees over there when I heard gunshots!

Sorry, I didn’t meant to hit you earlier. I’m not talented in digging with my hands.

Nocturnal_Heartache edited this message on 07/15/2008 6:14PM

Inspector Gumshoe Posted:

Gumshoe was lying in prickly bushes. He’d been shot in the side but he was alive and he wasn’t bleeding too much. He wasn’t sure if it didn’t hurt, or if he was just too delirious to tell. Either way, he could barely move. He pressed the bumon on his transmitter

M-monkey? Front door. Defended. Dont go near the front door. Go around. It, I cant move. Calavera is down. Dun-dunno about Eastman… and Marsh. They- think they ran away. Or something. I

He heard breathing.

Sh-****. He’s… front door is open. The front door is open. It’s… you? But why… would you…

Another gunshot and the transmitter goes silent.

Say again Gumshoe your transmision was cut off!

SAY AGAIN DAMN YOU!

****, team I think Gumshoe is down, I am going to cut my way through this house to try and get to the front door. We are still taking heavy fire, and one of my boys is down.

*notices a hanging lightfixture and makes a long leaping grab for it, then swings himself as far as he can across the room and jumps, landing, rolling then springing up firing with two guns, as quickly as the chambers will empty*

Monkey in a suit with a gun edited this message on 07/15/2008 6:59PM

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

Lalal ala la lala LITENING BOLT LOL!!! Haha lala lal ala la…

Im’ wakign arond in te forets playnig wizerd adn, I here tehs people yelign and, I get scerred tehn I here a gyu say “Hartake” Thats’ my freind!

“Hartake! Hartake! Is it realy you? Wats’ gonig on? Why are al tehs men yeling?”

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Upstairs is secured. I’m—damn, that monkey can swing! What the hell is that?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!