Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Speed builds - sorta spoilery I guess

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Camwhore build that really works for me!

(Note, this is intended for speed not flezz savings! If you want a flezz friendly build drop me a tubmail.)

UPGRADE POINTS

Starter Pack

Thrift Shopper Level 1

Showin’ Some Skin Level 2

Recover, Girl! Level 2

Sexiness Level 3

Textual Abuse Level 3

Egomania Level 4

Offense Level 8

Recommended Items:

Obsolete Computer (for pwning 3 bar and under forums) & PruneServ™ (for 4 bar and up forums)

Tinted Sunglbumes (they hold up well enough that you can use them on all forums!)

Red Strap-Ons™ (they hold up well enough that you can use them on all forums, but I usually switch over to no shoes for 0 – 2 bar forums, Ultra Heels for 3 – 4 bar forums)

Fr4gGingR1teZ 2020 male reproductive organblaster™ (hope you didn’t sell it, not devastating if you did)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Emo hard hitting build

I’m still a bit new to running the Emo. It has been mentioned that a build with a lower Ego and having multiple computer options available to maximize the “low ego” offense buff actually makes things much faster. If someone wants to post theirs, that would be outstanding! (Oh, Goth Jesus or Juliet – *bats eyelashes* and tries to get them to post their obviously epic builds.)

So, this might not be the greatest, but I’m really very happy with how it’s been running. The really notable sacrifice in this build is one of the coolest Emo tricks – Life After Death. I think I’d prefer to keep it and sacrifice something else. That ability is insanely cool, but it really wasn’t aiding me speed wise. The way I see it you have to click it once to activate, but the only time it doesn’t cost a second action is when it gives you the room to make the kill hit on a thread. Otherwise you still need to take your next action to use your Smileprin. This is two clicks plus a potential third in the future to replenish the tears you used to activate the ability – just using the Smileprin only takes one click.

Another pwning note: If you pay attention when you are playing, you can get a good idea of how much Ego is represented by the Ego bar. Letting it run as low as is safe before healing will speed your play, since Emo attacks do more damage when Ego is low.

UPGRADE POINTS

Starter Pack

Luck o’ the Filthy fine upstanding member of society Level 1

Thrift Shopper Level 2

Whine-o Level 3

Tears Level 3

Pain Level 3

Egomania Level 4

Offense Level 8

Recommended Items:

Obsolete Computer, PruneServ™ and Fr4gGingR1teZ 2020 male reproductive organblaster™.

Eyeball Piercing (this holds up insanely well!)

Gothic Script Tattoo (for battle) & Chinese Tattoo (for rollover)

Other items that would be useful for manipulating Ego: iPrune, PruneBook.

Note: One level of Tears could be sacrificed to get Life After Death (using the rest of the points in Luck, Thrift or Upkeep.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Re-re speed build from re-re speedster Pickled male reproductive organbum (posted with permission)

Speed as a re-re that’s no easy task. Clearly your options are limited. Your two mediocre cute animals attacks at level 6 and level 8 will take a whopping 60 of your points, so the question is, how do you spend the rest?

The obvious answer for speed is Offense, but as a re-re we also need a lot of ego. This is how I do it, which can usually get 1 or 2 scoops from Feces (as long as you also have your poetry):

UPGRADE POINTS

Ego: level 5

Offense: level 6 (this is as high as you can get it without sacrificing ego)

Defense: level 2

Luck: level 3

Frugality: level 3

Recommended Items:

Obsolete Computer, PruneServ™ and Fr4gGingR1teZ 2020 male reproductive organblaster™.

This is also one of the only offense heavy Re-Re builds, that can utilize every upgrade point.

Ok, posting my troll build since I highly doubt I’ll change it. This build is based on the rather simple idea that Offense kills things faster and Ego means you don’t need to heal as often. A swap could be made by those without a Defaced Mona Lisa boosting Douchebaggery by eliminating levels of Luck, Thrift and Upkeep, but seriously be a man and grind for the ML.

Upgrade Points

You Little ****™ Starter Pack Level 1

T.R.O.L.L. Power Level 1

Upkeep Level 1

Thrift Shopper Level 2

Luck o’ the Filthy fine upstanding member of society Level 4

Evil Level 3

Egomania Level 4

Offense Level 8

Recommended Items:

Obsolete Computer & PruneServ™

Baby Sealskin Overcoat (for lower level forums) & Defaced Mona Lisa (for epic speed on the big boys)

Leather Cat Mask (for running forums) & Tinted Sunglbumes (for enhancing deliveries at rollover)

Fr4gGingR1teZ 2020 male reproductive organblaster™ Premier

scully edited this message on 07/15/2008 10:08AM

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

No defense on Camwhores or Emo Kids? I know some camwhore items provide additional defense, is that what you’re depending on here?

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

For the Emo, I certainly don’t claim to have the best build, I just don’t happen to care if people have mine. It’s pretty clear based on the leader board that the most consistently fast Emo is Goth Jesus. I just don’t have enough experience with it to know if it would have been better to shift things in favor of Defense. My build works very well for the low level and the high level forums, it’s shakiest in the mid range.

For the Camwhore, yeah, I really don’t think the Defense beyond equipment is necessary. You absolutely miss it when trying to run something like GFoC or Faux News, but otherwise not so much. I can run most of the 4 bars (using the old grading method) without healing or using Pump Me Up. To me this alone is worth pumping the extra points into Ego instead of Defense. Even running the big forums you just don’t need much in the way of consumables.

scully edited this message on 07/15/2008 9:45AM

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Also, I updated the first post with my troll speed build, since I can’t imagine deciding to change it.

Added all the builds to the Wiki, so that as the game evolves with Ep. 2 things can be tested and changed.

Gauss

Avatar: 50037 Mon Oct 27 13:36:33 -0400 2008

[RPG Codex]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

scullyangel Posted:

If you pay attention when you are playing, you can get a good idea of how much Ego is represented by the Ego bar.

This catched my eye – haven’t you activated Always show number values during battle in the options?

­

About the troll build – it might be better to have a max flezz build, grind for the DML and keep the build afterwards – with the DML 2 points offense more of less hardly matter and trolls never have to much  .

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Uh, the last post was me.

Oh god.

You care far too much about this ****ty game.

PLEASE do something useful with your life other than figuring out the maths of an internet game.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Yeah, I could make dozens of alts to troll the doomed community of a dying internet browser game. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Let’s everyone remember this is a non-RP forum, and stay on topic.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!