Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing Whining about my parents

Kid Banhammer

[Two Girls One Tribe]

Level 68 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

My dad hates me. Every time he catches me masturbating he says something lame like “I put an NSFW warning on your door because, well, this activity isn’t,” or “That asparagus is on the wrong shelf. Moving to the Vegetable Drawer.”

My mom only has time for me when she’s not off screwing some Phillip or sucking some Flat head. And dad lets her, which is just disgusting.

I’d end my miserable life, but I’m too damn good-looking for that. I’d slash myself, but I’m made of 100% pure steel so when I tried, I just wound up creating a spark which ignited the house and almost burnt it down. And then dad said, “Burning down the house is a bannable offense. Don’t do it again. You’ve been warned.”

The things I put up with. No other teen has problems like mine.

At least I get all the hot babes. Damn I’m one handsome devil!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

YOU NEED TO SHOVE THAT ASPARAGUS REALLY FAR UP YOUR bum, TRUST ME ON THIS ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. BTW YOURE A fabulous person

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

GET A BASEBALL AND SOME BARBED WIRE, THEN ROLL THE BARBED WIRE IN THE BASEBALL BAT, AND SHOVE IT UP IN YOUR bum, HE WILL SURELY LOVE YOU AFTER YOU DO THAT ****!!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

SMASH HIS SKULL WITH A ROCK THEN BACKFEED ON THE BRAINS

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

You guys are all proceeding under the bumumption that a hammer has an bum. I do not believe that is the case.

Andy_Dextruss

Avatar: 50228 Wed Apr 08 07:39:40 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Orgasm changer who shoots rays through computer screens

Backfeed or stfu.

“The Devil Makes Work For Idle Hands, Keep Yours Busy”

Well, these nuts

Are made for busting,

And that’s just what they’ll do

One of these days

These nuts are gonna

Bust all over you

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Andy_Dextruss Posted:

Backfeed or stfu.

Impossible without aforementioned bum. Sad, but there it is.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

BEGIN

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

hahaha this is quite funny

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

An Hero

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Parent suck. If I hear “Cheer up Mitchell” one more time I swear I’m going to cut. Log in to see images!

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

An Hero Posted:

Parent suck. If I hear “Cheer up Mitchell” one more time I swear I’m going to cut. Log in to see images!

Aw, cheer up, Mitchell!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Janie Posted:

You guys are all proceeding under the bumumption that a hammer has an bum. I do not believe that is the case.

HOLY ****

DID HIS bumHOLE HEAL OVER?

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

YOU NEED TO SHOVE THAT ASPARAGUS REALLY FAR UP YOUR bum, TRUST ME ON THIS ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. BTW YOURE A fabulous person

QUOTED FOR MOTHER****IN’ TRUTH

Bullied

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

meh, i think school is worser than parents Log in to see images!

Minimod

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Re-Re

heeeheee

Why do you think I left? That house sucks bro… but you’re too wimpy to do that I bet.

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

An Hero Posted:

Michel I wont tel yuo too chere up becaes, I dont wanty ou too cut me! Log in to see images!

My Dad is realy nise but somtims I tihnk he is lafign at me wehn he cals me his “spesial litel gerl” becaes I now taht spesial has 2 menings and one of tehm isent nise. Wehn he sais it he smils at me and, meses my hare so I now it menes he lovs me BUT, I stil tihnk hes lafign at me to becaes, he says it wehn I ask alot of qwestiens or exsplane somtihng I figeurd out.

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!