Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout You know what isn't funny?

Big Bother

Avatar: 50479 2010-01-20 01:13:41 -0500

[Big Brother for Mo-
d 08
]

Level 4 Troll

WILL SUCK male reproductive organ FOR BROWNIE POINTS (too bad I've wasted 3 already)

making threads about me “minimodding”.

The mods aren’t around 100% of the time, so someone has to be the one to say “Hey your thread belongs in a different forum” or “This is a nonRPthread, trolling is a bannable offense.”

I know you all think “just hit the report bumon” but the problem with that is unless the mod is checking his tubmail right when you send it, the offender can continue to post things that are against the rules.

Why should I allow that to happen? I submit to you that YOU are the ones dropping the ball, not me.

INGSOC-INGSOC-INGSOC

Warning: Hot. Choking Hazard for children under 3. Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop. EULA removes all human rights. Special features are not rated. Side effects include cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts. May contain nuts. Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals. Results not typical. Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Big Bother Posted:

The mods aren’t around 100% of the time, so someone has to be the one to say “Hey your thread belongs in a different forum” or “This is a nonRPthread, trolling is a bannable offense.”

No someone does not.

Edit: Who are you Big Bother?

twas edited this message on 07/14/2008 4:53PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

God, who cares what people post. This forum isn’t exactly heavily-populated and in need of strict rule enforcement. Ban every backseat mod! Ban everyone ever!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Why so serious?

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

You know what else isn’t funny? To the point of ****ing annoying?

Mini-modding

Seriously, banhammer’s around more than he used to be. There’s no need for any of us to tell any of the others of us what the hell we can and cannot do. There’s nothing you can do about it and there’s very little chance that the user base is actually going to listen to you these days. All you’re really accomplishing is ****ing everyone off and making them MORE likely to do the things you’re trying to stop.

So yeah, stop already.

(this opinion was worth de-lurking for a moment, we now return to my regularly scheduled lurk mode)

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

spacekadt Posted:

banhammer’s around more than he used to be.

I am? What are you comparing it to, right after the game was released?

I think I’m around just as much as I used to be. Except for a couple of weeks, pretty consistently available at the times I’ve always been available.

Plus, OP? I see what you did there Log in to see images!

Gumfish

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

COFFEE wiTCh Log in to see images!

Minimod

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Re-Re

heeeheee

This is in Whiny ****es so I can’t take you seriously. Learn how to use forum sections before minimodding.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

If the administration needs help with Flamebate, TBC would be happy to design a schedule where one of us is always online mini-modding.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

MC Banhammer Posted:

I am? What are you comparing it to, right after the game was released?

I think I’m around just as much as I used to be. Except for a couple of weeks, pretty consistently available at the times I’ve always been available.

Plus, OP? I see what you did there Log in to see images!

Ok, it *seems* like you’re around more than you used to be – what with the flamebate whoring. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

spacekadt Posted:

Ok, it *seems* like you’re around more than you used to be – what with the flamebate whoring. Log in to see images!

Oh that. Well yeah. Fair shot. I’m done with that, by the way. Time to let someone else do it Log in to see images!

Gumfish

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

wallhack hx NOOb

wallhack

Big Bother

Avatar: 50479 2010-01-20 01:13:41 -0500

[Big Brother for Mo-
d 08
]

Level 4 Troll

WILL SUCK male reproductive organ FOR BROWNIE POINTS (too bad I've wasted 3 already)

spacekadt Posted:

PLEASE STOP DERAILING MY THREAD. Take your hatred for me to Whiny ****es.

INGSOC-INGSOC-INGSOC

Warning: Hot. Choking Hazard for children under 3. Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop. EULA removes all human rights. Special features are not rated. Side effects include cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts. May contain nuts. Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals. Results not typical. Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

God, who cares what people post. This forum isn’t exactly heavily-populated and in need of strict rule enforcement. Ban every backseat mod! Ban everyone ever!

This forum isn’t exactly heavily-populated and in need of strict rule enforcement. Ban every backseat mod! Ban everyone ever!

Ban every backseat mod! Ban everyone ever!

Ban everyone ever!

BAN EVERYONE EVER!

InaneAnomaly Posted:

Gumfish

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

i smell hurtbum; reccommend backfeeding a large chola cactus

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

Gumfish Posted:

wallhack hx NOOb

wallhack

Best post in this topic. Upvoted

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!