Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Right now there's like 10 forums that don't give lemons.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Dolphin Love, Faux News, GASP, GFoC, IMDB, OPSB, PrayPal, RAtM, 2nd Wife and Lawful. It’s a bit much imo and I believe it should only take a few minutes to make decent estimates of reasonable times.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I really don’t think there’s really enough data. Surely not for GFoC.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Balloon Posted:

I really don’t think there’s really enough data. Surely not for GFoC.

Maybe not for GFoC, but I’m pretty sure that there’s enough data for PrayPal. Log in to see images!

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

The difficulty for GFoC and Faux is there’s a great deal of variability between how fast Trolls, Emos & Camwhores can run it. A great time for an emo, is an awful time for a camwhore, and a great time for a camwhore is an awful time for a troll (and a troll with a DML pwns all) Also pretty much all the top spots on the speedrun leaderboards are going to be for trolls, if they aren’t already.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 07/13/2008 4:37PM

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

The difficulty for GFoC and Faux is there’s a great deal of variability between how fast Trolls, Emos & Camwhores can run it. A great time for an emo, is an awful time for a camwhore, and a great time for a camwhore is an awful time for a troll (and a troll with a DML pwns all) Also pretty much all the top spots on the speedrun leaderboards are going to be for trolls, if they aren’t already.

Working on thatLog in to see images!

Although the difference between the clbumes has always been there for other forums.

Scargrrrl

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Amasius Posted:

Maybe not for GFoC, but I’m pretty sure that there’s enough data for PrayPal. Log in to see images!

Most of the GFoC data would probably be for 7 threads, as most of the PrayPal data would be for 20. A whole lot of data at one end of the scale might not work, if thread counts are considered instead of just time.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Can we recognize that there are other forums besides PrayPal and Great Firewall of China.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I was just thinking the other day about how I’ve fallen behind on this.

We don’t generally update them between domination rounds, but hopefully Wednesday night!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Evil Trout Posted:

I was just thinking the other day about how I’ve fallen behind on this.

We don’t generally update them between domination rounds, but hopefully Wednesday night!

What would be nice, if it’s easy enough to do, is to put a little flag next to the forums which don’t give lemons. Or which do. Either way, just so we know before we try.

Amasius

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

MC Banhammer Posted:

What would be nice, if it’s easy enough to do, is to put a little flag next to the forums which don’t give lemons. Or which do. Either way, just so we know before we try.

You can always check the speedruns in the Leaderboards, there are the needed times stated if a forum gives lemons.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Little useless, but I updated the Wiki highlighting the forums that doesn’t give Lemon Scoops.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Amasius Posted:

You can always check the speedruns in the Leaderboards, there are the needed times stated if a forum gives lemons.

Ah. As a non-serious Dom player or speedrun leaderboard competitor, I never really noticed that. Thanks!

Amasius

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Ah. As a non-serious Dom player or speedrun leaderboard competitor, I never really noticed that. Thanks!

Maybe you should have asked Lady Banhammer. Log in to see images!

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I have an idea, on a side note to what was said abotu variable times in GFOC and FN. Perhaps in the stats for each run under speedruns, it should include clbum?

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Big Brother Posted:

I have an idea, on a side note to what was said abotu variable times in GFOC and FN. Perhaps in the stats for each run under speedruns, it should include clbum?

Not a bad idea.

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

MC Banhammer Posted:

Signed

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Signed

Did it on the wiki and on the newly created Speedrun page, but I can’t do it on the forums Log in to see images!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I have to say, as the Defaced Mona Lisa becomes more and more common, what a speed run is will become more and more skewed. I just ran Faux News at 10 threads and got a 1st page time, GFoC at 10(!) threads and got a 1st page run, Paranoid (has fixed thread count) and got top 3 run.

DML won’t really impact the lower level forums where everyone can one shot every thread if they are built for it, but in the level 5 threat and higher? It’s going to be radically skewed. Just something to consider when choosing “speed” times for new forums. It might be a good idea, at least until Ep. 2 hits and things shift, to scale speed basically ignoring the DML troll runs.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

scullyangel Posted:

I have to say, as the Defaced Mona Lisa becomes more and more common, what a speed run is will become more and more skewed. I just ran Faux News at 10 threads and got a 1st page time, GFoC at 10(!) threads and got a 1st page run, Paranoid (has fixed thread count) and got top 3 run.

DML won’t really impact the lower level forums where everyone can one shot every thread if they are built for it, but in the level 5 threat and higher? It’s going to be radically skewed. Just something to consider when choosing “speed” times for new forums. It might be a good idea, at least until Ep. 2 hits and things shift, to scale speed basically ignoring the DML troll runs.

ET can see who has a DML and not count them on the count?

Daddy Dong

[Ding-Dong]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Trolls without the DML can only speedrun a handful of forums, they are clearly disadvantaged. With it nothing can beat them at the higher forums, but they have to grind for weeks to get it. Since there are no epeens for the speedrun leaderboards I don’t see the problem.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!