Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay 334 scoops in a few hours

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Echuu is Lord Vader. He does not need a tray to kill you. He can kill you without a tray, with the power of the Force, which is strong within him. Even though he could kill you with a tray if he so wished. For he would hack at your neck with the thin bit until the blood flowed across the canteen floor.

Just saying. Log in to see images!

Pluvius Posted:

I’d always bumumed that you guys had figured out whether or not that worked a long time ago. I guess that just makes me smarter than you.

It was supposedly tested in Knights while they were active, but since it wasn’t ever implemented I think everyone figured that it didn’t work. No idea why Lust decided against it, when it was obviously much more effective. Perhaps he didn’t see the full potential, or was concerned that people would see that it lessened the need for a dedicated raid director. No clue there really.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Just wondering, is there any point to doing anything in Domination besides raiding now?

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Cattbum Posted:

Just wondering, is there any point to doing anything in Domination besides raiding now?

Currently, no. Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Cattbum Posted:

No.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

I feel that there is nothing wrong with it. Making it take 10 hours to earn 334 scoops would just be silly.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Playing domination now would just be silly.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Balloon Posted:

It is silly if you are in a top bracket, but for my slew of alts with no competition it’s fantastic. Log in to see images!

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Balloon Posted:

Please limit trolling to RP forums. Domination is for constructive posts only.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Well it is valid. I was voicing my displeasure at the situation through imitation of the previous post. What is wrong with that? I’m the one who brought this up.

It is silly when you really don’t have any chance to people that play with their alts and raid vanilla. So I stand by my statement: playing domination is silly now.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

I’m saying the same thing. The point of domination, IMHO, is to be good a going various facets of the game, not just being able to go on raids. Right now all the other parts of dom. have been eliminated ‘cause they’re useless.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Cattbum Posted:

I’m saying the same thing. The point of domination, IMHO, is to be good a going various facets of the game, not just being able to go on raids. Right now all the other parts of dom. have been eliminated ‘cause they’re useless.

i dunno, i play all the other areas as well as raid, and I think it gives me an advantage over the competition (when there is competition)

certainly my card/scoop totals are higher than even my clanmate’s, laregely due to the success of my forumbuildr submissions.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

scullyangel Posted:

It was supposedly tested in Knights while they were active, but since it wasn’t ever implemented I think everyone figured that it didn’t work. No idea why Lust decided against it, when it was obviously much more effective. Perhaps he didn’t see the full potential, or was concerned that people would see that it lessened the need for a dedicated raid director. No clue there really.

We actually ran across this back in the Sisterhood. I reported it as a bug (and got yelled at for like a month) and Lust determined in the next raid that it didn’t seem to be working, so we dropped it. Believe me, I doubt the Knights ever consciously decided against raping the game for scoops.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!