Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock Conspiracy

Blitzkrieg

[Island of Avalon]

Level 44 Camwhore

“DVDA Diva”

Ahahaha… Oh, hello there. I didn’t see you. Can you leave me be as I ramble here endlessly about how the world is gonna end when the Large Hadron Collider starts WWIII? Or when George Bush goes to Area 51 and accidentally presses a wrong bumon and lets loose a whole battalion of aliens that will annihilate us all?

No? Well okay then, hear me out.

You know how the LHC can possibly start black holes and such? Well with that in mind, Europe will try to start a WWIII by launching a mini black hole on to Washington DC, effectively causing chaos enough for USA to attack Europe. This will eventually affect other countries. Each country will either side with Europe, or USA. However, USA won’t be much of a threat by the time because of a lack of leadership for a definite timespan. During that tie Europe will bumault USA and other countries. Eventually Europe will become a world power and will control the whole world. Do you understand? This is why the LHC will be the death of us all.

Of course there are other things we should think about. Like how did they fake the landing on the moon? How did they make us forget stuff that they don’t want us to remember? Why do they hide stuff from us? These questions need to be answered. The truth shall be revealed.

If you don’t believe it, fine. This is a former commander of the army speaking to you and I bumure you that this conspiracy theory is definitely true. Heh heh heh. If you call me crazy, I can strike you down. Definitely. Questions? You may ask them.

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Uncle Jack? Is that you??

Blitzkrieg

[Island of Avalon]

Level 44 Camwhore

“DVDA Diva”

Noturnal_Heartache Posted:

Uncle Jack? Is that you??

Uncle Jack? No, I couldn’t be…

Unless…

Could it be? Could the Government have sprayed some gas on me to make me forget that I’m an Uncle Jack? Could it be that Uncle Jack knew something that was not meant to be known and thus was sprayed with some sort of amnesia gas to make him forget who he is? Am I really the Uncle Jack of which this child speaks?

Plausible.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

So someone is going to blow up the world? If so, I have a lot more things to steal. Do you have any specific dates?

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Weeeellll, my Uncle Jack disappeared a while ago. He was going to buy some milk and said he’d be back in a few minutes but it’s been about three years. My mom says I take after him in that we’re both embarrbumments.

I don’t think you seem very embarrbumed though, so you might not be him.

...Although you sure do talk like him.

Blitzkrieg

[Island of Avalon]

Level 44 Camwhore

“DVDA Diva”

Janie Posted:

So someone is going to blow up the world? If so, I have a lot more things to steal. Do you have any specific dates?

No, no, no, no, no. That’s not what I meant, good dear. I meant that Europe will initiate WWIII so that they will finally have the whole world under their control.

Though your idea of the world blowing up is plausible. The government might be digging down towards the earth’s core so that they will plant explosives on it. If that happens, said government might actually have the world under their control by actually holding it hostage… Brilliant.

Sorry, I’m still busy calculating the dates. Though it might be some time within 2012.

Nocturnal Heartache Posted:

Weeeellll, my Uncle Jack disappeared a while ago. He was going to buy some milk and said he’d be back in a few minutes but it’s been about three years. My mom says I take after him in that we’re both embarrbumments.

I don’t think you seem very embarrbumed though, so you might not be him.

...Although you sure do talk like him.

Do you really believe that he’s actually going to buy some milk? Why is it that your mom calls the two embarrbumments? Is there a conspiracy within all this? Am I actually the Uncle Jack you thought I was?

Plausible.

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Blitzkrieg Posted:

Do you really believe that he’s actually going to buy some milk? Why is it that your mom calls the two embarrbumments? Is there a conspiracy within all this? Am I actually the Uncle Jack you thought I was?

Plausible.

Of course not. No one ever believed him when he said things like that. That just meant he was going to go out and pick up a new wife. He didn’t even like milk.

She calls him an embarrbumment to the family because of his, uh, debauchery. She used to call me an embarrbumment because I won’t wear pink sundresses.

Um, he didn’t have any friends so I guess he could have conspired with himself. Although that just seems like a waste of time.

I like you more than my Uncle Jack, so I’m just going to dub you my new Uncle Jack.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

What is exactly in the center of the Earth? I mean, I know they teach us that it’s a bunch of lava or something, but all I can think of is Tootsie-Pops.

Blitzkrieg

[Island of Avalon]

Level 44 Camwhore

“DVDA Diva”

Of course not. No one ever believed him when he said things like that. That just meant he was going to go out and pick up a new wife. He didn’t even like milk.

She calls him an embarrbumment to the family because of his, uh, debauchery. She used to call me an embarrbumment because I won’t wear pink sundresses.

Um, he didn’t have any friends so I guess he could have conspired with himself. Although that just seems like a waste of time.

I like you more than my Uncle Jack, so I’m just going to dub you my new Uncle Jack.

Well, I’m pleased that you would call me your Uncle Jack but I doubt I am. I’m not actually a womanizer like your Uncle Jack.

Your mother sounds like someone I know. Perhaps she’s a member of some organization, I dunno. That Uncle Jack fellow is a shady type, too. Maybe the women he interacts with aren’t actually there for his sexual pleasure.

Pink sundresses? Why won’t you wear pink sundresses? Are you some sort of superheroine whose weakness is pink sundresses? Does it somehow drain you? This might be interesting.

Janie Posted:

What is exactly in the center of the Earth? I mean, I know they teach us that it’s a bunch of lava or something, but all I can think of is Tootsie-Pops.

The center of the earth is a bunch of Tootsie-Pops?

Oh, that’s rich. But it would explain how it takes many licks to get to the center of a tootsie-pop. Perhaps the earth is just one big tootsie-pop that doesn’t taste good? This is even more interesting.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

My grandpa was in the war. Some war. They put him in a home. I hope if they try to put you in a home, you’ll outsmart them.

Jem

[SRSLY]

Level 16 Camwhore

truly truly outrageous

OMG! this is so scarey! but do u have a precise tiem when we culd die?

I want to have as much sex and shopping before that happens! If I won’t have to pay my billz who cares about debt Log in to see images!

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

If you know my mother then you must be Uncle Jack! My mother wouldn’t bumociate with anyone else that acts like him. She only bumociates with him because he’s family and she has to.

So Uncle Jack, what have you been up to?

Blitzkrieg

[Island of Avalon]

Level 44 Camwhore

“DVDA Diva”

Janie Posted:

My grandpa was in the war. Some war. They put him in a home. I hope if they try to put you in a home, you’ll outsmart them.

A home? Those things are for the old people who know too much. They are locked up there and their intelligence is sucked away with different things. I will not go there. I won’t let them mess with my head.

Jem Posted:

OMG! this is so scarey! but do u have a precise tiem when we culd die?

I want to have as much sex and shopping before that happens! If I won’t have to pay my billz who cares about debt Log in to see images!

As much sex and shopping, huh. It makes me wonder, why do we have sex if we’re all gonna be extinct anyway? What’s the use? Is the sexual activity something important for a person to forget his past or something? Is shopping for different things something which distracts the mind from the reality around him? Sigh, it makes me wonder indeed.

I am still calculating the exact time. Don’t rush me.

If you know my mother then you must be Uncle Jack! My mother wouldn’t bumociate with anyone else that acts like him. She only bumociates with him because he’s family and she has to.

So Uncle Jack, what have you been up to?

I’m not your Uncle Jack. I just said that she sounds like someone I know. Understand?

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

He’s working pretty hard to deny it. I think that means he must be your Uncle Jack.

Blitzkrieg

[Island of Avalon]

Level 44 Camwhore

“DVDA Diva”

No. I doubt that I’m your Uncle Jack. Besides, I was in the army 3 years ago. I couldn’t be your Uncle Jack.

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

I agree, Janie. The more I stare at him the more he looks like my Uncle Jack.

Honestly Uncle Jack, you don’t have to keep pretending. I always liked you.

Blitzkrieg

[Island of Avalon]

Level 44 Camwhore

“DVDA Diva”

I agree, Janie. The more I stare at him the more he looks like my Uncle Jack.

Honestly Uncle Jack, you don’t have to keep pretending. I always liked you.

Who exactly are you? I don’t even know you but I feel that I’ve met you before, now that I think about it. Did the government really made me forget somehow?

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Blitzkrieg Posted:

Who exactly are you? I don’t even know you but I feel that I’ve met you before, now that I think about it. Did the government really made me forget somehow?

Of course you know me! I’m your favourite niece, Noturnal_Heartache! How could you forget me? Log in to see images!

So Uncle Jack, now that you’re back do you know what’d be really cool to do together?

Jem

[SRSLY]

Level 16 Camwhore

truly truly outrageous

Blitzkrieg Posted:

As much sex and shopping, huh. It makes me wonder, why do we have sex if we’re all gonna be extinct anyway? What’s the use? Is the sexual activity something important for a person to forget his past or something? Is shopping for different things something which distracts the mind from the reality around him? Sigh, it makes me wonder indeed.

I am still calculating the exact time. Don’t rush me.

Sex feels rly good! (But I’m not supposed to admit I’ve had it yet Log in to see images!) and shopping you cna get cute stuff (some of it to use during sex!)

It’s like drugs! Pleasurable sensations are nice… to forget whatever you want to forget and have fun!

Have to party it up near the end bc its 2 scarey othewise! Log in to see images!

if u want 2 parti let me kno

xoxoxooxoxoxoxo

thx 4 ur smart info

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Bah, people are always promising the world is going to end. It never does. Just on and on and on and on. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!