Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Girls Girlz r mean

Jem

[SRSLY]

Level 16 Camwhore

truly truly outrageous

Boyz r alwase nice and buy me things but girls r mean and they hurt my feelings. Log in to see images!

Does this happn to u girlies to? It sux, whatever happened 2 girl power?

xoxoxo

Also here is my fav gif of Jessica Alba Log in to see images!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

It’s true. Girls are ****es. Of course, guys are bastards that will break your heart. Hmm…guess I can’t really help on either side of this debate.

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

What are you talking about? Boys are really mean.

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

ppl in general, are mean.. especially on this game.

Jem

[SRSLY]

Level 16 Camwhore

truly truly outrageous

Janie Posted:

It’s true. Girls are ****es. Of course, guys are bastards that will break your heart. Hmm…guess I can’t really help on either side of this debate.

Guyz break ur heart but at least do nice things along the way/sex/dates. Girls just act naice but then are rly mean and make up storeis about me…err people.

Jem

[SRSLY]

Level 16 Camwhore

truly truly outrageous

Noturnal_Heartache Posted:

What are you talking about? Boys are really mean.

boys can be jerks but they r liek buses, another one comes right along Log in to see images!

girlz act liek thaier friendshiep ‘matters’ and next thing u kno they r calling u a whore/**** and saying u stole their man

Jem

[SRSLY]

Level 16 Camwhore

truly truly outrageous

fabulous personnum PI Posted:

ppl in general, are mean.. especially on this game.

wat gayme? u r u mister? i think u need halp

dis is a srs discussion abt why femalez haev 2 be so mean Log in to see images!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Jem Posted:

Guyz break ur heart but at least do nice things along the way/sex/dates. Girls just act naice but then are rly mean and make up storeis about me…err people.

Yeah, like they say you’re crazy and tried to kill yourself and got locked up in some sort of mental ward, when really they’re just jealous or something.

But no man has ever done anything good for me, either. I’m going to stick to scorpions.

Jem

[SRSLY]

Level 16 Camwhore

truly truly outrageous

Janie Posted:

Yeah, like they say you’re crazy and tried to kill yourself and got locked up in some sort of mental ward, when really they’re just jealous or something.

But no man has ever done anything good for me, either. I’m going to stick to scorpions.

I heard girlz saying all that about u and I thought it was rly mean but at first I thought it was tru and that you went crazy and got locked up and all those things and I was liek ewww what a weirdo but then I read wat rly happened at ur cool spa.

Now I told them the truth abt the spa and they are saying I am a stupit to believe u and that I am still a whoer Log in to see images!

I hate gerlz.

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

Janie Posted:

thats not true, i made you a salad once ;p

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Jem Posted:

Holy hell that is hot

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Jem Posted:

boys can be jerks but they r liek buses, another one comes right along Log in to see images!

girlz act liek thaier friendshiep ‘matters’ and next thing u kno they r calling u a whore/**** and saying u stole their man

OH MY GOD I DIDN’T STEAL HER MAn—I mean, you have a point there.

But boys are really mean too.

One time, I knew this boy who I thought was my good friend, and he said that we were tight so we should be blood brothers. I told him that I was a girl and asked if that was okay, and he stared at me with this weird look on his face and his jaw hanging open like a codfish and said I was a really ugly girl.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

fabulous personnum PI Posted:

thats not true, i made you a salad once ;p

You did, but it bit me.

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

you said nice things a guy has done, i cant control what demon posessed fruit does Log in to see images!

Jem

[SRSLY]

Level 16 Camwhore

truly truly outrageous

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Holy hell that is hot

I kno rite! I could watch it for hours if I didn’t also have to look at myself sometimes Log in to see images!

Jem

[SRSLY]

Level 16 Camwhore

truly truly outrageous

One time, I knew this boy who I thought was my good friend, and he said that we were tight so we should be blood brothers. I told him that I was a girl and asked if that was okay, and he stared at me with this weird look on his face and his jaw hanging open like a codfish and said I was a really ugly girl.

But that boi was tryin’ to act like a FRIEND… like GIRL friends act… that’s y he was a jerk!

Guys are only for sex and dating and fun stuff! Friends shld be ur sisters and maybe 1 or 2 girlies but only ones as cute as u otherwise they will b rly mean. Log in to see images!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I know you didn’t steal my man. I don’t think you can steal what I don’t have. And you’re not an ugly girl. I’m sure you’ll lie or steal or cheat eventually, though, because everyone does. Log in to see images!

Jem

[SRSLY]

Level 16 Camwhore

truly truly outrageous

Janie Posted:

I know you didn’t steal my man. I don’t think you can steal what I don’t have. And you’re not an ugly girl. I’m sure you’ll lie or steal or cheat eventually, though, because everyone does. Log in to see images!

I won’t! But I can’t guarantee ur bf’s won’t fall in loev with me bc it alwase happens then gurls never want to be my freinds. Log in to see images!

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Janie Posted:

No I would not!

...Well, actually, I’ve already stolen a bunch of plant stuff from amaranthus and I lie to my parents all the time, so I guess you’re right.

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Jem Posted:

But that boi was tryin’ to act like a FRIEND… like GIRL friends act… that’s y he was a jerk!

Guys are only for sex and dating and fun stuff! Friends shld be ur sisters and maybe 1 or 2 girlies but only ones as cute as u otherwise they will b rly mean. Log in to see images!

...Dating??

Well if I want a girl that’s as cute as me and I look like a boy, then doesn’t that mean boys should be my friend?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!