Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pics amaranthus

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

I’m glad you liked the book. I know it’s probably not your thing, but I’m having a seance tonight. You’re welcome to come. You could, um, make sure we don’t step on any protected species of plant out in the woods or something.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

It’s cool that even if I can’t get in to see you, UPS can. I was thinking about what I could do to make things up to you, and then I hit on it. Some bugs are really great for plants. So I spent all day collecting these in the yard for you. Each one has a name, but I won’t bumume you’ll remember.

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Janie Posted:

It’s cool that even if I can’t get in to see you, UPS can. I was thinking about what I could do to make things up to you, and then I hit on it. Some bugs are really great for plants. So I spent all day collecting these in the yard for you. Each one has a name, but I won’t bumume you’ll remember.

Well, that’s very…considerate of you. These will help to control the aphids.

Sigh… do you have anything that will keep teenage potheads away from my plants? They seem to be the most serious pest.

As for the seance… I think I’ll stay out of it. I mean… it’s not really my thing. I’ve come to realize that I need to, uh….expand my horizons a little, but I’m not ready to go there yet.

Um… have fun, I guess?

uh

Level 1 Re-Re

amaranthus Posted:

Well, that’s very…considerate of you. These will help to control the aphids.

Sigh… do you have anything that will keep teenage potheads away from my plants? They seem to be the most serious pest.

As for the seance… I think I’ll stay out of it. I mean… it’s not really my thing. I’ve come to realize that I need to, uh….expand my horizons a little, but I’m not ready to go there yet.

Um… have fun, I guess?

whoaaaaa dudeeeee…this **** is the DANK

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Nothing will keep teenage potheads from your plants. The question is, why do you have them?

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Cannabis sativa is one of the two known species of cannabis, the other being cannabis ruderalis. There are two subspecies of c. sativa — c. sativa indica and c. sativa sativa.

I am particularly interested in extraction of alkaloids from cannabis for medical research purposes.

Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the most well-known of these alkaloids and is the one responsible for the plant’s psychoactivity. Medically, it appears to ease moderate pain (analgetic) and to be neuroprotective.

Cannabidiol (CBD) is not psychoactive, but recent evidence shows that smokers of cannabis with a high CBD/THC ratio were less likely to experience THC-induced psychosis than those with a lower CBD/THC ratio. Medically, it appears to relieve convulsion, inflammation, anxiety, and nausea.

There are about a dozen other alkaloids found in cannabis, mostly in trace quantities. A number of these interact with neurotransmitter receptor cells in the body, but there is little evidence that they have significant effects.

Cannabis is most importantly indicated as an antiemetic for the treatment of nausea and anorexia bumociated with treatments for cancer, AIDS, and hepatitis. Cannabis also acts as an antispasmodic and anticonvulsant and is indicated for neurological conditions such as epilepsy especially complex partial seizures, multiple sclerosis, and spasms. As an analgesic and an immunomodulator it is indicated for conditions such as migraine, arthritis, spinal and skeletal disorders. As a bronchodilator it is beneficial for asthma. It also reduces the intraocular pressure and is indicated for glaucoma. Recent studies have shown the drug to be efficacious in treating mood disorders and mental health issues such as depression, post traumatic stress disorder, clinical depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, Crohn’s Disease, and bipolar disorder. It is also indicated for premenstrual syndrome, hypertension, and insomnia.

Much of my research involves studying the extraction and recombination of THC and CBD for medical purposes as well as for the creation of counteragents against various poisons and drugs. I have also found that smoking moderate quantities of cannabis provides a welcome relief from nervous tension, to which I am prone.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Yeah, I know about nervous tension. I stick pins in my fingers to help that.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!