Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Boobs *erotic dream*

Schadenfraul-
ein

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Last nigth I dreamed tha tmy high-school English teacher was holding me down while my girlfriend rubbed a plastic-wrapped peanut bumer and jelly sandwich aginst the sole of my foot. I twas ridiculosuly arrrrousing. Log in to see images!

DaViDlEeSePh-
IrOtH

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Schadenfraulein Posted:

Last nigth I dreamed tha tmy high-school English teacher was holding me down while my girlfriend rubbed a plastic-wrapped peanut bumer and jelly sandwich aginst the sole of my foot. I twas ridiculosuly arrrrousing. Log in to see images!

There’s a girl in my English clbum that I have been dreaming of recently, her skin like smooth alabaster, her eyes as blue as an electric blue Trapper Keeper. If only she would acknowledge me. I would bring a plastic-wrapped peanut bumer and jelly sandwich and rub it on her feet forever if she wished. Alas, that her eyes look straight through me as if I weren’t even there, PBJ turning to ashes in my mouth, plastic crumpled into a ball of despair and tossed into the trash can of doubt. Oh woe. Oh whoa. Whoa-oh.

The wind is blowing through the bare trees

But it does not set my mind at ease

Because my teachers all hate my @ 

And they say I’m failing my bioligy clbum

But as I stare out into the falling rain

I know the one way that will end my pain

Since Amy Jo Schechter won’t go out with me

I’ll open their eyes and make them all see

And they will cry and wonder why

I laugh at them and say goodbye

I cut deep and feel the pain so sweet

Down the road, not across the street

Dan0rz

Level 38 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

DaViDlEeSePhIrOtH Posted:

Schadenfraulein Posted:

There’s a girl in my English clbum that I have been dreaming of recently, her skin like smooth alabaster, her eyes as blue as an electric blue Trapper Keeper. If only she would acknowledge me. I would bring a plastic-wrapped peanut bumer and jelly sandwich and rub it on her feet forever if she wished. Alas, that her eyes look straight through me as if I weren’t even there, PBJ turning to ashes in my mouth, plastic crumpled into a ball of despair and tossed into the trash can of doubt. Oh woe. Oh whoa. Whoa-oh.

why do u dudez have to ruin evrything

jesus fukken christ

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

JOIN TEAM AWESOME NOW AND GET FREE LOLICON HENTAI!

Schadenfraulein Posted:

it depedns….aer you alerrgic to peenuts?

2krew2furous

Dan0rz

Level 38 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

dongs Posted:

Schadenfraulein Posted:

it depedns….aer you alerrgic to peenuts?

sehe has a girlfrend so she might be allrgic to peenus

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!