Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout NOTURNAL HEARTACHE, YOU ARE A MAN-STEALING WHORE!

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Janie Posted:

Who’s agent 33R? Where?

Oh, these boots? No, they’re just some old ones. So you tried some drugs?

What? No— yes— it’s complicated. Yes. One of the samples from Trout’s hou— never mind that. I was intoxicated, and I went for a walk, and I saw some things and… I guess I pbumed out. Noturnal helped me get home safely.

Anyways, I’m fine now. I’ve got to get back to work. There’ve been some stra— some developments in an important case, and I really need some peace and quiet. It was nice of you to drop by… maybe Monkey can give you a ride home or something.

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Holycrap, I leave for a minute and now I’m really confused.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

just got a call

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

amaranthus Posted:

What? No— yes— it’s complicated. Yes. One of the samples from Trout’s hou— never mind that. I was intoxicated, and I went for a walk, and I saw some things and… I guess I pbumed out. Noturnal helped me get home safely.

Anyways, I’m fine now. I’ve got to get back to work. There’ve been some stra— some developments in an important case, and I really need some peace and quiet. It was nice of you to drop by… maybe Monkey can give you a ride home or something.

But what about the sample I left you? Did I get anything good? You can’t just toss me out! Unless…you just want to be alone with HER! That’s it, isn’t it! Well, if I’m in the way, I’ll just go. But I wouldn’t let HER walk home alone is all I’m saying.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

gigerth Posted:

just got a call

Don’t stay away too long, sweetie.

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Janie. If you want some help beating the **** out of this Man-stealing whore, I can lend you charizard. Log in to see images!

FAT!!!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Ash Ketchum Posted:

Janie. If you want some help beating the **** out of this Man-stealing whore, I can lend you charizard. Log in to see images!

Is he poisonous? I may take you up on it.

fat

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Janie Posted:

Is he poisonous? I may take you up on it.

No. But if you want something poisonous..I can lend you Koffing who can spray out poisen gas, or I can lend you Ekans who has poisonous fangs.

FAT!!!

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Janie Posted:

But what about the sample I left you? Did I get anything good? You can’t just toss me out! Unless…you just want to be alone with HER! That’s it, isn’t it! Well, if I’m in the way, I’ll just go. But I wouldn’t let HER walk home alone is all I’m saying.

I am not interested in your man! Honest!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Noturnal_Heartache Posted:

Prove it. Um…somehow.

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Janie Posted:

Sigh… I can look after myself, but actually I was talking to bo— oh, never mind. Look, I need to go do some weeding in the garden. Maybe you guys can help me out there. But don’t touch anything without explicit instructions, ok? There’s a lot of dangerous **** in there.

And yes, I got the samples. Thanks, I guess. I was hoping for a trained ag- never mind. Thanks for getting me those. The results? No, I’m afraid I can’t tell you about that. Some things… are better kept quiet, anyways.

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Janie Posted:

Prove it. Um…somehow.

What are you girls on about, anyways? Captain of the football team playing the field again? Don’t be surprised. Although… well, no offense, but you two don’t really look the cheerleader type. Maybe it’s the captain of the drama club? Fighting over a love scene in the school play?

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Janie Posted:

Prove it. Um…somehow.

Well okay, how? I can carve his name in my arm and then repeatedly cross it out…?

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

amaranthus Posted:

Sigh… I can look after myself, but actually I was talking to bo— oh, never mind. Look, I need to go do some weeding in the garden. Maybe you guys can help me out there. But don’t touch anything without explicit instructions, ok? There’s a lot of dangerous **** in there.

And yes, I got the samples. Thanks, I guess. I was hoping for a trained ag- never mind. Thanks for getting me those. The results? No, I’m afraid I can’t tell you about that. Some things… are better kept quiet, anyways.

Oh, cool! Hey, can I taste this?

Hey, wait. Thanks, ‘you guess’? I risked my life and Eirairaiana’s too to get that stuff! Your eyes aren’t even really hazel, are they?

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Well okay, how? I can carve his name in my arm and then repeatedly cross it out…?

That’s a good start…

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

amaranthus Posted:

What are you girls on about, anyways? Captain of the football team playing the field again? Don’t be surprised. Although… well, no offense, but you two don’t really look the cheerleader type. Maybe it’s the captain of the drama club? Fighting over a love scene in the school play?

Ugh, cheerleaders? Please, don’t insult me like that.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Ugh, cheerleaders? Please, don’t insult me like that.

Ick. I was so mad I didn’t even register that. You think we look like the football type? Have you ever even met a girl?

fat

Level 13 Permanoob

I suggest to proove you don’t want him is to attempt to murder him. Log in to see images!

FAT!!!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Ash Ketchum Posted:

I suggest to proove you don’t want him is to attempt to murder him. Log in to see images!

That would work. I could save him and nurse him back to health and kill her in “self-defense”.

You’re not bad for a poke-kid.

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Okay. What else?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!