Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay 5 tie limit?

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Whats the point of the 5 tie limit again? I know originally it was to keep people from getting medals accidentally in low scoop brackets (like if everyone had like 1 or two scoops, there would supposedly be enough that the tie would negate the non-player bracket)

but that doesn’t really work, as we all know people get accidental medals in the non-competitive brackets all the time.

otherwise it just seems arbitrary

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

I’ve been in situations where without a limit, 7 or 8 way ties would have been on the table. Because of the limit, people are forced to compete, while it is still high enough to make arrangements and share medals.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

it encourages competition among, what, clanmates? at this point, with one clan dominating given brackets, it becomes more of a cause of internal strife than a useful motivator for competition.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

it becomes more of a cause of internal strife than a useful motivator for competition.

I see that as a good thing. Otherwise all klanmates in the dominating klan would just get all the medals. Boring for everyone, except maybe those in that klan.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

MC Banhammer Posted:

I see that as a good thing. Otherwise all klanmates in the dominating klan would just get all the medals. Boring for everyone, except maybe those in that klan.

QFT

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

i don’t see a problem with that if everyone put in the same effort to get the scoops/cards

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Don’t be so greedy, PD. Your klan got 18 medals in the top bracket and you are still not satisfied?

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

some players had to forgo medals they had planned for to keep within tie limits. its just opens up the possibility for too much drama.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

And drama is a bad thing why? Also there are players who put a lot of effort into domination but have no chance to get any medals at all because of certain raiders… Log in to see images!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I wasn’t in that bracket, but I do like the tie limit. I think it helps keep klan size in check. If there are unlimited ties, why wouldn’t raiding klans just grab lots and lots more bodies? I don’t think reducing it further is a great idea, that would really put an even bigger crunch on unklanned players.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

ok, yeah, that makes sense. n/m

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!