Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Domination questions.

Wyrd

Avatar: 2782 2011-10-31 19:56:49 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

I tried to get over myself, but I'm just too awesome!

Malaise Posted:

Brainfreeze has well over 50 members… ...why the hell don’t you and brainfreeze split into more yourself? Why are you (well more they than you but you know what I’m saying) constantly recruiting more members into the same two Klans?

Clearly over the past few weeks Beta has become so dominant that even most of Brainfreeze seems to have stopped competing.

A lot of those Brainfreeze members are not really actively playing (domination) anymore, splitting would not do us (or the playing field) a lot of good, decreasing our active members like that, plus we like being in the same klan not just for domination. Brainfreeze is also not really recruiting, let alone constantly.

I rather think Ep2Beta is dominant because there’s a bit of a burnout among Brainfreezers which causes a lack of raids due to a lack of people willing to raid, which decreases motivation even more. The asinine amount of scoops gotten by ep2b doesn’t help though. My reaction would I still be playing actively would be: “What?! Man, those scoops would take too much raiding to catch up to… I got better things to do.”

Malaise Posted:

Although I still think you are a pack of pantywaists if you won’t go after each other.

You might as well not raid together if you’re going to use the scoops you get together to take those same scoops away again.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Pretty much turned into another we hate klan vanilla crapfest. The only new thing I can see is a few people expressed frustration with getting lemon. I’ll get my crap together and post some speed builds.

Banhammer, please close it and direct people to either the main vanilla thread or the Klan vanilla suggestions thread.

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

scullyangel Posted:

Pretty much turned into another we hate klan vanilla crapfest. The only new thing I can see is a few people expressed frustration with getting lemon. I’ll get my crap together and post some speed builds.

Banhammer, please close it and direct people to either the main vanilla thread or the Klan vanilla suggestions thread.

Scully, everytime it goes soft, you get it hard again – everytime I get out you pull me back in – damn you.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

when its a tie for max, and you need 1 scoop, a modie won’t do it.

tie for a bit less max/there are other ways to do it and tons of ways to get scoops (especially when you have hundreds just by raiding without getting into forumbuildr/gambling etc)

I know people in there are your ‘enemies’ but a ton of people in such brackets aren’t even trying/playing and it just seems really petty to steal from some of the few people who are trying to play regardless considering all the inactives to steal from in some brackets.

Yeah I did a 32 forum loop with my alts, AND IT WAS ALL FOR NOTHING… just because I can’t click a join raid bumon.

I’m going to go die now.

edit – I just don’t see what incentive people have to spend a week of effort with forum loops/speed runs/forumbuildr ideas/gambling etc and be ‘competitive’ if once you are competitive – but not in a raiding klan – you will be out anyway since the finale of your bracket is already mapped out anyway.

elenaratelimit edited this message on 07/10/2008 9:35AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!