Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business CLOSED: I've got a TEC and need ideas for what to do with it. [1BP]

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

A TEC is a thermoelectric cooler. Also called a Peltier. One side gets wicked hot while the other side gets wicked cold once you put electricity in it. If you apply a temperature difference to the sides it will generate electricty. A blow torch on one side and a heatsink on the other produces about 3 volts at 400 milliamps.

It came from a 12 dollar sixpack car cooler.

It’s a 30 watt so it can’t do **** all in my computer (need like a 200 watt one to cool my CPU properly)

CONTEST INFO

Give me ideas for stuff to do with it.

RULES

– must be reasonable suggestions. Stupid **** might be funny but probably won’t earn you that delicios brownie point

– submit as many ideas ideas as you’ve got

– don’t copy ideas or edit posts

– send me more BP if you want a bigger prize

Currently my plan is to make my own version of those fans that go on top of a wood stove that you get from lee valley and use the TEC in reverse to power the fan. Only I’d do it with high voltage power line copper and make it all huge and shiny and cool.

Beat that plan and you win the BP.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I have an idea. Cover it in a blanket of some sort, and tell someone about this really warm device you have. Demonstrate by letting them touch the warm part. Make sure it’s muffled to the point where it’s just REALLY warm and cold and not OUCH warm and cold. Then, trick them into having sex with you with it on their back. Get them to leave the room, and then rotate it.

Gentlemen

Level 11 Re-Re

start your engines

Big Brother Posted:

I have an idea. Cover it in a blanket of some sort, and tell someone about this really warm device you have. Demonstrate by letting them touch the warm part. Make sure it’s muffled to the point where it’s just REALLY warm and cold and not OUCH warm and cold. Then, trick them into having sex with you with it on their back. Get them to leave the room, and then rotate it.

This is honestly the first funny idea you have had yet.

Gentlemen

Level 11 Re-Re

start your engines

How about: freezing things and then making them really hot

I.E. TRY TO UNJELLOIFY JELLO

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

make a perpetual energy machine

1. connect an electric heater to the thermothingy

2. give the heater some electricity so that it heats one side of the thermothingy and not the other

3. ???

4. a solution to the global energy crisis

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Use it to warm up your clothes in the winter, use it to cool them in the summer. It saves money Log in to see images!

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

stick it in your bum and make a shock site

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

Not sure how big it is but, if it’s small enough. you should figure out a way to make it fit under cupholders in your car, you know keep the hot stuff hot and the codl stuff cold.

Otherwise if it’s bigger than that, fit it into some type of cooler, obvious uses.

Maybe one of those water cooler things, like you see in offices and ****, so that one side pours out hot water the other side cold.

I like my first idea best though, make it into a portable cup holder that you can plug into the cigarette lighter in your car.

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Make a spring loaded gun, that when you pull the trigger it snaps out then quickly goes back in. And you can change the sides so you can either feel a quick sting of hot or cold.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

None of the entries astounded me but the best was MONKATRICE’s. Enjoy your BP.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!