Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help Urgent note to the Gentlemens Club

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

As much as it disgusts me to say this, (you really are a bunch of fabulous persons) you need to contact me, soon!

If the deMonSPaWN is allowed to get free and make a pact with the Bots, literal Hell on earth will follow.

Also, why is it that just because you have horns and wings and speak in an unearthly tone everyone just bumumes that you are always up to no good?

Died

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Re-Re

Okay, I'm the highest ranked officer that can deal with you at the moment.

What exactly do you need to say?

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

Died Posted:

Okay, I'm the highest ranked officer that can deal with you at the moment.

What exactly do you need to say?

Look, one of the Bots figured out that I have been trying to warn people about the seriousness of what they are doing.

Not sure if even you fabulous persons realize how serious it is, but let me put it this way. If the Bots succeed, all life ends. If deMonSPaWN makes a deal with the bots, all life ends

Understand?

I know you covert meatbags have contingency plans written up for this kind of ****…well this is the big one, the no ****, oh **** we’re all gonna die horribly BIG ONE.

One of the Bots caught on that I was trying to warn you humans, and although I am POWERFUL BEYOND YOUR ABILITY TO EVEN UNDERSTAND…there’s a lot of Bots, and they’ve been upgrading themselves, even I am not safe right now.

Don’t let the deMonSPaWN make a deal with the Bots, find a way to turn them against each other.

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

It looked like the acid trip of a stoner that had watched Dark Side of Oz one time too many. The Monkatrice was a hard thing to trust.

Exactly what do you have to lose if this scenario plays out? Seems to me that there’s no problem.

...in fact… if Monkey in a suit with a Demon dies, isn’t that a paradox? Does he have to, at some point, be returned to the point of space/time that leads to your creation? If we DO stop the demon, doesn’t that risk canceling out your existence? Burning the candle at both ends, aren’t you?

Died

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Re-Re

Refrain from speaking of our organization please.

As it stands I'll take what you say into consideration and bring it to the attention of our acting leader and 
take actions as he sees fit.
As of now, I don't see an impending threat, just unruly robots.

Died edited this message on 07/05/2008 3:42AM

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

Inspector Gumshoe Posted:

It looked like the acid trip of a stoner that had watched Dark Side of Oz one time too many. The Monkatrice was a hard thing to trust.

Exactly what do you have to lose if this scenario plays out? Seems to me that there’s no problem.

...in fact… if Monkey in a suit with a Demon dies, isn’t that a paradox? Does he have to, at some point, be returned to the point of space/time that leads to your creation? If we DO stop the demon, doesn’t that risk canceling out your existence? Burning the candle at both ends, aren’t you?

HEHEHE Meatbag, my existence is a result of something which happened before the deMonSPaWN pulled his little disapearing trick.

But I am sooooo touched by your concern, really.

Just ****ing listen to me! deMonSPaWN is virtually unstoppable now, forget about even trying.

What you should be focusing on is keeping them from making a deal to enslave all of humanity, DO NOT let them make that deal unless you like the idea of Hell on Earth!

MONKATRICE

Level 10 Re-Re

Died Posted:

Refrain from speaking of our organization please.

As it stands I'll take what you say into consideration and bring it to the attention of our acting leader and 
take actions as he sees fit.
As of now, I don't see an impending threat, just unruly robots.

Don’t say I didn’t try to warn you! MORONS!

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

parden me but, I coudent’ help ovreheerign adn, now I am so confeusd. I lik tihs story but, it is ahard stoyr. I now Im’ not ver ysmart but, mabey if you exsplane it sloly wiht smal werds I wil undrestadn a bit.

Heeres’ waht I tihnk hapened, ther was a deamen caled Demeanspwn adn, he wetn insid a munkei caled Munkei In A Sute Wiht A Gun adn, the munkei lade an egg adn, a monstre cam out of teh egg caled Munkatrise adn Munkatrise cahnjd his nam to Munkei in a Suite With A Deamen adn, now the deamen caled Deamenspwn is gonig to com out of teh monstre… its lik a big sercle.

I lik sercles! Tehre is a gyu hear caled Sercle, rite? Or somtihng taht menes sercle? I tihnk I saw taht gyu onse.

Adn, tehn wehn Demeanspwn coms bak he watns to ues robeost to mak hiself mor POWARFUL, rite? Robeots ar very Powarful. I forgot taht wehn I was lernign about powar from Captian Soda.

Anywase I tihnk Im misundreestemaitign teh storei or somtihng. Mabey someon coud exsplane it to be beter.

OK tahts’ all/ Im’ tried form riting so mutch!!!!1!

PS. Liteningbolt LOL!!! Log in to see images!

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

Monkey in a -
suit with a -
DEMON

Avatar: 48397 Thu Oct 16 01:53:11 -0400 2008

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

FOOLS I AM ALREADY BACK

...Which is to say, I am not gone yet. That’s time travel for you.

ANYWAY I’M NOT GONNA DRAW A DIAGRAM SO DON’T EVEN ASK!

NO ONE CAN OPPOSE ME, I AM THE GREATEST SIMIAN SECRET AGENT OF ALL TIME, IMBUED WITH UNHOLY POWER. SOON YOU ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE ME AS I UNLEASH THE END TIMES UPON THIS NAIVE AND UNSUSPECTING SECULARIZED WORLD.

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

GENTLEMEN USED TO BE COOL BUT THEN HE BECAME A fabulous person

ALSO DIEDS IS DEATH MERCHANT

WHOEVER THE **** THAT IS

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Dr_Kraid Posted:

GENTLEMEN USED TO BE COOL BUT THEN HE BECAME A fabulous person

he hasn’t posted in this thread at all

way to be off topic Log in to see images!

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

VEER DO YOU MEAN TO IMPLY THAT YOU SUPPORT THIS fabulous personGY TOPIC

HOW COULD YOU MAN I THOUGHT WE WAS TIGHT Log in to see images!

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

gigerth Posted:

gigerth Posted:

gigerth Posted:

gigerth Posted:

gigerth Posted:

gigerth Posted:

gigerth Posted:

gigerth Posted:

gigerth Posted:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!