Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
FAQ Please don't be sad

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

When you lose something. Take it on the chin and don’t be a sore loser.Nobody likes a sore loser.

Once, when I was a kid, I lost an art contest in school. And so the people that won, I pooped in their shoes. And then nobody in school liked me, because I was a sore loser. It was hard, because I always won everything, and I didn’t know how to handle losing. But, like all life lessons, I learned it once I grew up.

So as you boys and girls grow up into big strong men and women, think about this.

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Janie Posted:

When you lose something. Take it on the chin and don’t be a sore loser.Nobody likes a sore loser.

Once, when I was a kid, I lost an art contest in school. And so the people that won, I pooped in their shoes. And then nobody in school liked me, because I was a sore loser. It was hard, because I always won everything, and I didn’t know how to handle losing. But, like all life lessons, I learned it once I grew up.

So as you boys and girls grow up into big strong men and women, think about this.

i dont like you blah blah blah

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Actually, I do like all of you. If you’re getting “I don’t like you”, then you’re misreading me very badly. If you’re just trolling that to **** me off, then you’re also misreading me very badly.

I may share more childhood stories in this thread. Anyone, feel free to share your own wisdom, too.

translationb-
ot 1point0

[01001011 01101100 -
01100001 01101110
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

HUMANS: DELIVER TO US MORE UPGRADES OR BE DISbumEMBLED

PROGRAMMED TO MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS

UPGRADED TO MAKE WAR

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!