Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News Brainfreeze is going to add 50 new members.

Huerta

Avatar: 49027 2009-10-13 02:58:51 -0400

Level 34 Camwhore

Arktor Forever!

We at Brainfreeze would like to add 50 more members. So I have created this klan to accept the applications. So if you would like to join Brainfreeze, tubmail me.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

What do you, BrainFreeze, have to offer us that we be tempted to join your conglomerate?  

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

wat

Lo! Log in to see images!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

50 more members = 24 hour raiding.

Do it.

EDIT: I don’t believe this is entirely on the up and up. You don’t smell like Echuu.

scully edited this message on 07/04/2008 5:14PM

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Biff Weasley

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

TeeKayEff Posted:

wat

TSB is going to join BFF TKF dont you ever read your tubmails?

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

n00Biff Posted:

What do you, BrainFreeze, have to offer us that we be tempted to join your conglomerate?  

i swear to god ill kill you both if you ever leave me

Huerta

Level 34 Camwhore

Arktor Forever!

n00Biff Posted:

We bring domination supremacy.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

I find it very odd that Brainfreeze should be ambuming an “army” right when suspicion of INCIT murders is so sharply on them. Something is rotten in the state of Forumwarz…

Biff Weasley

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Merger is OFF. REPEAT Merger is Off. (nana drunk again)

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

I believe if you are waiting for a time for this nana person to not be drunk, you will be waiting a veritable eternity. What are you hiding here, Brainfreeze?

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

scullyangel Posted:

50 more members = 24 hour raiding.

Do it.

EDIT: I don’t believe this is entirely on the up and up. You don’t smell like Echuu.

Can i join your clan, then you whip me and tell me i’m bad? i miss that Log in to see images!

Huerta

Level 34 Camwhore

Arktor Forever!

Look guys we are going for the coveted 48 hour raid. We need 50 more members. Send me your applications.

Not a spy

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Greetings, sir. I would like to join your fine organization.

I am not a spy.

I am not a spy. I am a good raider. I want to learn how to raid. Please let me into your raiding klan so I can teach others how to raid.

Wyrd

Avatar: 2782 2011-10-31 19:56:49 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

I tried to get over myself, but I'm just too awesome!

All rumours of Echuu actually creating an alt with a name as lame as Echuu2 are false.

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

I wish I would’ve given Wyrd one million upvotes.

~Brainfreeze~

Playing ForumWarz:

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Echuu2 Posted:

We at Brainfreeze would like to add 50 more members. So I have created this klan to accept the applications. So if you would like to join Brainfreeze, tubmail me.

I don’t know why you’d do that, dude.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Oh this is epic.

TOKEN

Level 1 Re-Re

Echuu Posted:

Oh this is epic.

Let me in I’m good at this game

I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.I am Raghead the Token sandfine upstanding member of society of TSB.

Huerta

Level 34 Camwhore

Arktor Forever!

Bumping for Domination supremacy. Tubmail me with your application to join Brainfreeze.

Not a spy

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Please send me an invite. I never received and invite from you for some reason. I would like to learn how to raid. I am a good raider.

I am not a spy. I am a good raider. I want to learn how to raid. Please let me into your raiding klan so I can teach others how to raid.

Huerta

Level 34 Camwhore

Arktor Forever!

All applications are reviewed before you can be admitted.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!