Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Evil Trout one of the presidential candidates should grow a moustache Latest Post PANTY MAYHEM 5 1213 RUdEbOyMcGeE18
Poetry hey genericangtypostre loko what i foudn ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Schildkrote 49 2178 genericangstypos...
Gay after thinking about it maybe i am a fabulous person Latest Post xXDARK_KNIGHTXx 10 1033 BeavisSaves
Fun THE AMAZING ADVENTURE! Latest Post xXDARK_KNIGHTXx 8 1266 xXDARK_KNIGHTXx
Goatse.cx what would you do if you had a blowup sheep Latest Post Phlegmatic 4 927 gRaNdMa_LuVr
FAQ there are really only 2 roads to true gayness Latest Post Phlegmatic 3 1159 Phlegmatic
Contest looking for new best friend Latest Post cornrow wallace 4 1008 xXDARK_KNIGHTXx
Evil Trout PESSIMISTS BE ROLLIN WITH THE BIG RED NOW! Latest Post Red_Machine_D 12 1147 Phlegmatic
Goatse.cx people wit flashin avators should join dis klan Latest Post RUdEbOyMcGeE18 10 1208 Schildkrote
Girls hair advice need {{{pic}}} ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Night Gaunt 22 1838 RUdEbOyMcGeE18
Whores ATTN: anyone with canaidian bull**** in their sigs Latest Post Phlegmatic 8 874 Nerdius Maximus
Feature boner thread 11/7/07 Latest Post dongs 10 1048 dongs
Boobs Download:>>>> [Pokeyseks-DP-vibrator.rar] Latest Post Dan0rz 5 1472 Dan0rz
Writing the adventures of adolphus boner Latest Post PANTY MAYHEM 8 920 Dan0rz
Goatse.cx finnish fail-mbumacrist megathread Latest Post Phlegmatic 8 1061 BLACK_MACK
Macho post itt and i'll psychoanylise you like sigmund frued ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Phlegmatic 24 1933 genericangstypos...
Gay so my girlfriend and my boyfriend had a fight Latest Post Udelar 16 1712 Dan0rz
Flezz lunch thread Latest Post dongs 3 639 dongs
Goatse.cx post your epic burns Latest Post dongs 6 844 dongs
Boobs ANIMATED GIF/PICTURE THREAD ---> (56k GTFO LOL) <--- Latest Post Hex Lady 17 4250 dongs
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!