Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last finnish fail-mbumacrist megathread Latest Post Phlegmatic 8 245 BLACK_MACK
Macho post itt and i'll psychoanylise you like sigmund frued ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Phlegmatic 24 491 genericangstypos...
Gay so my girlfriend and my boyfriend had a fight Latest Post Udelar 16 503 Dan0rz
Flezz lunch thread Latest Post dongs 3 158 dongs post your epic burns Latest Post dongs 6 202 dongs
Boobs ANIMATED GIF/PICTURE THREAD ---> (56k GTFO LOL) <--- Latest Post Hex Lady 17 3191 dongs
Rant tails of ur job telefonemareting kmart etc etc Latest Post Cyst 13 260 7u880y
Writing a scientific question with a scientific answer Latest Post Phlegmatic 15 263 Phlegmatic
Whores if u could haev sex with any1 in the world, who would it be?!? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Siminu 25 524 gRaNdMa_LuVr
Macho Schildkrote: I'm calling you out! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post genericangstypos... 21 498 Cyst
steve perry guess what Latest Post Phlegmatic 2 223 InsertCoins
Girls woman's genitals INSPECTION! Latest Post genericangstypos... 6 273 Phlegmatic
Gay Family Guy Latest Post genericangstypos... 8 241 genericangstypos...
Flezz $ Latest Post bloOdy_tEars 8 244 Steve Perry
Gay whys every1 gotta h8 on dat boy childscrotum? hes ok Latest Post Steve Perry 5 186 Steve Perry Calling Out Insert Coins to Play D+D, Eat Funyuns, and Write Some Despairing Poetry Latest Post genericangstypos... 7 223 genericangstypos...
Pumpkin Can you OD on acid?!?! Latest Post midge 9 1610 Dan0rz egg rules Latest Post Paraone 11 234 Paraone
Rant bush is a good president ( 1 2 ) Latest Post cornrow wallace 27 534 Paraone
Girls The Emo Poetry Megathread Latest Post Phlegmatic 6 210 Paraone
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!