Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Smile ITT We play Marry **** Kill ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Finny 38 1769 quangntenemy
Smile So Forumwarz did I tell you I had Red Lobster last night Latest Post Celerysteve 16 1414 duca
Smile What Marvel Super Hero/Villain are you and why? Latest Post Celerysteve 13 1003 Celerysteve
Smile The [OFFICIAL] Bugs Are Awesome and Can Do Anything Thread Latest Post Bill_Murray_Fan_... 15 812 Adapt
Smile ITT: Things That Killed the Radio Star. Latest Post xxEmoxKidxx 8 1041 sdgrbass09
Smile POST ITT I will say 10 unique nice things about you ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Celerysteve 38 1627 donbee
Smile Hey Aldo when Fingerz comes back... Latest Post Celerysteve 2 348 Aldo_Anything
Smile Can YOU great times with the force of 1000 Suns? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Latest Post xxEmoxKidxx 88 3627 Skyman747
Smile The most fantastic movie in all of cinema is coming to DVD Latest Post Celerysteve 7 754 Muffin Tucker
Smile vote spf357 for mod 2010 Latest Post Dysnomia 6 837 Mister Pugs
Smile NO LONGER NEED pink FLOyddddd Latest Post iseePirate 8 671 Sarcasm Inc
Smile ITT your face when you realized I just made a chan thread Latest Post Celerysteve 8 906 i sucked off my ...
Smile Serious discussion of why Skyman deserves a slice of cheesecake Latest Post Ricket 15 1272 Cockmelon
Smile it's ok sky, you can share your love now Latest Post spacekadt 12 587 Skyman747
Smile omg funjy's back Latest Post Raffle Ticket 3 570 Fran
Smile Found an IRL pic of Smash Hamster Latest Post xxEmoxKidxx 12 1010 Adapt
Smile Solution to all of Flamebate's Problems Latest Post xxEmoxKidxx 10 1374 Aldo_Anything
Smile i have something for you shii Latest Post Celerysteve 3 425 Melanin-Enhanced...
Smile NEWSFLASH: DUCA IS AROUSED BY INTERNET ACHIVEMENTS ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Fie 30 1606 Hot Pho
Smile itt we make shocking observations and disagree with whatever the majority says ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Fie 22 1620 Adapt
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!