Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Smile WELCOME BACK FINGERZ!!!!!! Latest Post SIG-ENABLING-MOC... 19 1338 Bacchus
Smile This is the general role playing forum Latest Post Bacchus 4 954 Melanin-Enhanced...
Smile bobdisgea is a community hero Latest Post Shadow Hare 6 981 Patently Chill P...
Smile FAIL's Cool Thread for Cool Kidz ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post FAIL 50 3879 Johnald The Robo...
Smile I'm ready to make a hat Latest Post Canape 10 1256 thew00
Smile first 9 people to post win a beep each Latest Post Raffle Ticket 16 927 sdgrbass09
Smile Serious Question: nerdopowna ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Evil Trout 49 2847 sdgrbass09
Smile fran<3<3<3<3<3 Latest Post bobdisgea 1 541 bobdisgea
Smile Pho, I challenge you! Latest Post Fran 2 658 swine
Smile Cool pic Latest Post Celerysteve 3 644 sdgrbass09
Smile First 5 posts win a beep each Latest Post Raffle Ticket 9 722 SHITCOCK_RAMBONE...
Smile Notes from Finny... ( 1 2 ) Latest Post spacekadt 38 1836 Count_Smurf
Smile So i'm one scrap metal away from a hat Latest Post Celerysteve 17 1436 Nicco
Smile fran for mod '10 Latest Post Raffle Ticket 15 1843 Count_Smurf
Smile Please invest in my new invention it's the greatest thing of all time Latest Post Celerysteve 8 999 TheBaron
Smile Watch this lady Latest Post Celerysteve 5 672 DICKFACEPANTS
Smile Happy Birthday Swine!!! ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post spacekadt 48 3369 Joseph of Suburb...
Smile My Real Name... Latest Post thew00 4 755 dobnits
Smile ****ing lettuce Latest Post bobdisgea 13 846 sdgrbass09
Smile IF ONE OF YOU EXPLAIN WHY TF2 SUCKS ILL STOP POSTING BUT YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN WITH LIKE 20000000 PARGRRAPHGS Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 2 586 Bacchus
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!