Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Rage Hey Johnald, serious question Latest Post Aldo_Anything 4 435 Sergeant Cid
Rage lmao what the **** is this "forumwarz orange" bull**** Latest Post Tesfan 4 449 Ricket
Rage Swine is the worst poster ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Celerysteve 21 1442 megazeroexe
Rage ARP killed the GRP star Latest Post Celerysteve 18 724 sdgrbass09
Rage Say 'Hi' to your designated ARP Mod Latest Post Aldo_Anything 6 543 BLACKENSTEIN
Rage It's official. The Simpsons are dead. Latest Post King Krimson 15 1412 Aldo_Anything
Rage ITT: I prove I am better than you Latest Post Skyman747 14 618 Mister Pugs
Rage RE: Nihao, ****es! Latest Post CrinkzPipe 7 520 CrinkzPipe
Rage we'd be better off without australians Latest Post megazeroexe 6 523 Patently Chill P...
Rage i've been here for two ****ing years Latest Post Tesfan 15 736 megazeroexe
Rage Retards on Google image labeler Latest Post Celerysteve 6 500 SNEAKERKITTICAT
Rage You believe they're remaking the karate kid? Latest Post Celerysteve 11 755 OrsonScottCard
Rage You callin' me crazy? YOU CALLING ME CRAZY? Latest Post KenKaniff 3 560 megazeroexe
Rage AAHZ Y HAVE U NOT BEEN DRUNK RECENTLY? Latest Post Chronic-Boy 12 904 UnknownFuzzy
Rage eh Latest Post Tesfan 1 452 Tesfan
Rage Curse you, Natural Geographic and your candid cameras! Latest Post swine 7 1062 Skyman747
Rage here you go chawin Latest Post Patently Chill P... 11 665 Patently Chill P...
Rage UNBAN TUBSWEETIE! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post heirloom 25 1689 Fortunato
Rage Interpret The Picture #32 Latest Post Aldo_Anything 9 702 Patently Chill P...
Rage LOLOL INDIAN DOOD EXPLODES ON TOP OF TRAIN! Latest Post Chronic-Boy 7 734 Dunatis
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!