Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Debate hey guess what Latest Post Skyman747 7 646 wtfmcnuggets
Debate Ouendan 2 Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 8 566 The nerd o powa
Debate Am I still bitter? Latest Post Skyman747 4 490 Ricket
Debate i hear posting things from 4chan is cool to do so i like /x/ and i lke this story let me share it with you ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post CrinkzPipe 48 2569 That Reaction Fa...
Debate Friend request received from Inspector Chelme... 11:14PM Latest Post CrinkzPipe 20 1040 Fran
Debate god damn i miss these cartoons ( 1 2 ) Latest Post CrinkzPipe 34 2219 plk
Debate rickey Latest Post CrinkzPipe 5 577 AIDS CUNT
Debate Starting a new thread Latest Post quangntenemy 5 743 DESTROY DIE ATTA...
Debate I like how the mods don't care about the rules in ARP anymore Latest Post Skyman747 5 554 sdgrbass09
Debate Birthday Thread Latest Post Skyman747 8 661 Raffle Ticket
Debate If you guys hate Forumwarz so much.... Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 7 579 dobnits
Debate itt: male reproductive organ suck discussion Latest Post Bacchus 4 497 Bacchus
Debate Hey fran remember when you said Latest Post Skyman747 2 397 Bacchus
Debate Abnormal Ball 2: Tainted Love Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 17 1334 King Krimson
Debate Is CZ going to implement something similar to SB1070? Latest Post Skyman747 2 543 lost_papi_212
Debate Come on guys Latest Post Skyman747 12 1219 Sergeant Cid
Debate Ist ten ways Inspector Chelmey should die. Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 5 656 lost_papi_212
Debate when the **** did I make this. Latest Post CrinkzPipe 9 855 Johnald The Robo...
Debate Unban fabulous personface Latest Post Skyman747 11 645 Patently Chill P...
Debate ITT: Redeeming Qualities About Georgia Latest Post Skyman747 6 443 swine
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!