Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Debate Poll for male reproductive organfacepants Latest Post Count_Smurf 10 1347 Drakodan
Debate I come back to you all with a declaration: Latest Post Drakodan 3 1005 SanDyk
Debate Youtube Suggestions for Each Letter of the Alphabet Part 2 ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Skyman747 40 1440 Skyman747
Debate What do I do with a Memopad? Latest Post Skyman747 16 930 AIDS CUNT
Debate Front Loaded Anvils Latest Post Skyman747 3 436 Bacchus
Debate Billy Hatcher Sequel Latest Post Skyman747 4 464 Count_Smurf
Debate I'm proud of you fwz. Latest Post CrinkzPipe 9 718 Joseph of Suburb...
Debate i don't even need to start a new topic actually Latest Post Odalisque 1 428 Odalisque
Debate what happened to mods banning at their discretion if they feel it was necessary. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post CrinkzPipe 22 1388 Odalisque
Debate THE SKYMAN THREAD Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 4 524 aSh-gangSTA-685
Debate You know I like pie Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 1 426 Inspector Chelme...
Debate I'm blue Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 3 514 Bacchus
Debate Hey Fran Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 2 475 The nerd o powa
Debate Congress: Bringing Kids Gross Lunches Since 1973 Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 2 493 The nerd o powa
Debate Aldo's a pretty good mod. Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 2 430 TUBSWEETIE
Debate Apparently Inspector Celerysteve is back Latest Post Fran 4 426 sdgrbass09
Debate why doesnt anyone on this website Latest Post Patently Chill P... 9 858 Beta Romeo
Debate attn the nerd o powa Latest Post Patently Chill P... 5 497 Teh Cezar
Debate Ash steals a motto from Pickled male reproductive organbum Latest Post Skyman747 2 373 sdgrbass09
Debate interview follows formula Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 2 403 sdgrbass09
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!