Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Debate Aww, come with me. Zoom! Latest Post CrinkzPipe 1 389 CrinkzPipe
Debate I don't know about this place, Ness... Latest Post CrinkzPipe 1 401 CrinkzPipe
Debate HEY ALDO Latest Post CrinkzPipe 16 1365 Slut Corp
Debate Did you know? Latest Post Skyman747 8 1120 Skyman747
Debate important questions answered in this thread Latest Post AIDS woman's genitals 1 456 AIDS CUNT
Debate Guys I'm finally jumping off the bandwagon that has the most people on it. Latest Post CrinkzPipe 10 1226 DarkCoffeeJazz
Debate How to troll flamebate: Latest Post CrinkzPipe 5 767 quangntenemy
Debate CrinkzPipe: R.I.P Flamebate August 13th, 2008 Latest Post CrinkzPipe 5 426 CrinkzPipe
Debate Evil Trout is a lazy ginger Latest Post CrinkzPipe 3 545 Vageena Davis
Debate Mods please ban me for 5 minutes. Latest Post Shiis Girlfriend... 11 921 BobTheSqueakyWea...
Debate Lee_Harvey_Oswald I dare you to bumbuminate some one. Latest Post CrinkzPipe 4 460 Interwarped
Debate A forumwarz riddle Latest Post CrinkzPipe 13 1625 Master_Troll
Debate THE END IS NO LONGER NIGH Latest Post Fie 7 823 ChilePepino
Debate this is what you get Latest Post Patently Chill P... 2 503 ChilePepino
Debate ITT: We relive one of the most epic things to ever grace FWZ. Latest Post CrinkzPipe 7 778 AAHZ
Debate THE END IS NIGH Latest Post Fie 19 1870 -MLF-
Debate So I went to youtube and searched forumwarz and I have only one thing to say. Latest Post CrinkzPipe 10 1125 sdgrbass09
Debate Alt parade ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post CrinkzPipe 43 2547 Miley_Cyrus
Debate ctrl+v thread Latest Post Skyman747 17 1883 Fran
Debate Mercwithmouth is an awesome guy Latest Post Celerysteve 7 883 I'm a huge faggo...
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!