Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Debate Knocked the **** out, so what the ****'s up now? Latest Post CrinkzPipe 1 390 CrinkzPipe
Debate The name's Little Mac, I'm the Punch-Out!! king. Latest Post CrinkzPipe 1 436 CrinkzPipe
Debate BLINKY, PINKY, INKY, CLYDE Latest Post CrinkzPipe 2 589 wtfmcnuggets
Debate Obedansosay nonekosay budedai nosai Badereda nai nosyake sayhoshsai maccaronnosay yakkano no sya madanunosai Latest Post CrinkzPipe 4 671 Indiana Jonas
Debate Chawin i youtubed your name Latest Post CrinkzPipe 6 652 CrinkzPipe
Debate Once upon a time in Hyrule Latest Post CrinkzPipe 16 936 wtfmcnuggets
Debate I MADE XI WASTE MONEY ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Okashi 21 2307 Skyman747
Debate Hm. Latest Post CrinkzPipe 7 1254 The Milkman
Debate Aldo_Anything has offended me and my family Latest Post CrinkzPipe 3 766 BillyBobBoo
Debate Post your Youtube Reccomended Videos Latest Post Skyman747 16 978 KING KING KING K...
Debate Evil Trout Latest Post CrinkzPipe 1 443 CrinkzPipe
Debate iIRZ is pretty ****ing awesome and scary! Latest Post Dunatis 3 500 Dunatis
Debate Happy Birthday Latest Post Skyman747 16 1304 Skyman747
Debate <3 WWII Latest Post Skyman747 14 727 Aldo_Anything
Debate Protip for Flamebate Signatures Latest Post Aldo_Anything 17 1397 ChilePepino
Debate Better than the orginal. Latest Post CrinkzPipe 9 793 Adapt
Debate iRAWR! Latest Post iDavid 8 842 ChilePepino
Debate God damn I really need to find some thing else to do. Latest Post CrinkzPipe 4 688 CrinkzPipe
Debate Welcome to Saturn Valley! Zoom Boing Ding! Latest Post CrinkzPipe 2 511 -XI-
Debate I need to get some cash, where's the ATM machine? Latest Post CrinkzPipe 1 378 CrinkzPipe
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!