Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Wheels i know how forgetful you fine upstanding member of societyrs are when it comes to paying bills Latest Post megazeroexe 3 503 sdgrbass09
Wheels since you're obviously alone if you're on fwz on valentine's day Latest Post megazeroexe 4 838 Adapt
Wheels :sbum::bnrjamz::sbum::bnrjamz::sbum::bnrjamz::sbum::bnrjamz: Latest Post FAIL 9 936 Aldo_Anything
Wheels Interpret The Picture #413 Latest Post Aldo_Anything 4 557 Fie
Wheels man i really want to post in the h0g thread Latest Post Melanin-Enhanced... 7 667 aSh-gangSTA-685
Wheels ****bumho did you go to the same law school as merc Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 2 426 Adapt
Wheels yo Latest Post ZomBiggie Smalls... 5 859 Mister Pugs
Wheels Thank you, Coffee. Latest Post Zagreus 10 632 Adapt
Wheels will the player named "lady gaga" come forward ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Zagreus 25 1480 TUBSWEETIE
Wheels level four Latest Post Okashi 4 970 Manacute
Wheels itt a true gangster for real dog Latest Post BobTheSqueakyWea... 6 697 quangntenemy
Wheels which mod/admin will Merc try to woo next? Latest Post wtfmcnuggets 12 956 Skyman747
Wheels Get your free legal advice here! Latest Post Veronica Mars 6 770 quangntenemy
Wheels In the light of recent events I would like to say something. Latest Post Johnny Mac 6 690 Zehd
Wheels I think this thing with health care is getting ridiculous and again shows problems with how our government is run. Latest Post twas 11 633 aSh-gangSTA-685
Wheels The Current State of Flamebate Latest Post kittiejenn 14 910 Skyman747
Wheels Chawin why are you trying to be the new ChilePepino? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Fran 24 1387 baou30
Wheels Episode 3 spoilers!!!1 Latest Post Ricket 16 1530 Bill_Murray_Fan_...
Wheels do u smell what the irz is cooking???? Latest Post iIRZ 18 846 TUBSWEETIE
Wheels ITT: Talk only about wheels. Latest Post -XI- 7 694 MercWithMouth
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!