Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Wheels unban everyone please Latest Post Johnny Mac 5 1617 Bacchus
Wheels the return of a hero Latest Post JEWS DID 911 4 1757 Dr Vannevar Bush...
Wheels itt jmac thread ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Johnny Mac 23 2668 420xXxsmokeweede...
Wheels A Finny version of Raffle's think out loud threads ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Latest Post Finny 91 4383 Raffle Ticket
Wheels hbd tubsweetie Latest Post Catloaf 8 1503 Bacchus
Wheels f4tten your male reproductive organ Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 1 599 aSh-gangSTA-685
Wheels and that's mnot the only things she put in her m Latest Post Odalisque 1 624 Odalisque
Wheels FLAMEBAIT IS EPIC Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 1 605 Inspector Chelme...
Wheels those boys are playing with talking werms Latest Post Odalisque 8 840 Fie
Wheels I don't feel so good..... Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 3 758 CrinkzPipe
Wheels Guys, should I buy this? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 21 1946 Inspector Chelme...
Wheels My thread of things I like ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Patently Chill P... 27 2079 Patently Chill P...
Wheels Hey do you guys like tacos? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Celerysteve 21 1533 ERECTILE_DEATH
Wheels Runoff Voting - Name The Auction House Latest Post twas 7 1103 sdgrbass09
Wheels RE: RE: Nihao, ****es! Latest Post Master_Troll 7 1010 BobTheSqueakyWea...
Wheels Post ITT if you just don't give a **** Latest Post megazeroexe 11 1488 Afterthotz
Wheels Evil Trout was reported dead this morning. ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Fran 41 2630 That Reaction Fa...
Wheels so my orange "expired" Latest Post Chawin 17 1083 megazeroexe
Wheels so i'm unbanned Latest Post megazeroexe 2 1590 sdgrbass09
Wheels no ( 1 2 ) Latest Post megazeroexe 32 2139 Adapt
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!