Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Butthurt North Korea Puts Troops On War Footing Warns the US Latest Post Tamagotchi****er... 5 3094 Bacchus
Butthurt Bacchus's Adventures in bum****ing: Anal Love Forgotten Samaurai (animated manga) Latest Post Celerysteve 3 969 Celerysteve
Butthurt Bacchus's Adventures in bum****ing III: Ashes of the Dilapidated Sphincter Latest Post Celerysteve 1 794 Celerysteve
Butthurt Pokemon 2BA Master Discussion thread Latest Post Joseph of Suburb... 8 1101 Joseph of Suburb...
Butthurt Lol AquaBuddha Latest Post Joseph of Suburb... 1 754 Joseph of Suburb...
Butthurt OSU! Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 1 835 Inspector Chelme...
Butthurt mbumive heaving solar plexus Latest Post Odalisque 3 906 Bacchus
Butthurt When a tape recorder of another light bulb is righteous, a blithe spirit completely derives perverse satisfaction from the reactor. Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 1 837 TUBSWEETIE
Butthurt For example, a hypnotic mortician indicates that an often hairy cheese wheel is a big fan of an overwhelmingly worldly submarine. Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 1 779 TUBSWEETIE
Butthurt NICCO IS A PRETTY GOOD MOD Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 1 824 Inspector Chelme...
Butthurt Petition to Inaugurate was as Governor Latest Post Kanye West 12 2588 Muffin Tucker
Butthurt I HOPE YOU fabulous personS ARE HAPPY ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Johnald The Robo... 30 2828 megazeroexe
Butthurt nonononononononononono ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Somebody 25 2243 Finny
Butthurt bobthesqueakyweasel Latest Post megazeroexe 12 1913 BobTheSqueakyWea...
Butthurt SO I took the forumwarz orange survey Latest Post Celerysteve 7 1245 sdgrbass09
Butthurt so i have something to say about that alcohol thrade Latest Post Patently Chill P... 17 1440 Peregrine
Butthurt To The Person To Anonymously Pranked Me Latest Post Vageena Davis 5 1038 quangntenemy
Butthurt IRAWR STILL ISN'T UNBANNED Latest Post Skyman747 2 1366 KING KING KING K...
Butthurt The Cool Kids sure are bumhurt Latest Post Skyman747 20 1498 AAHZ
Butthurt hey tubs thanks for unbanning me even though i didn't do anything its okay tho no hard feeligns rite? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Tesfan 28 2135 TUBSWEETIE
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!