Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Hell haha who banned tubs Latest Post Tesfan 2 709 kittiejenn
Hell Encyclopedia Dramatica turns 5 today Latest Post Johnny Mac 3 570 Zagreus
Hell morrigan wntas you the pc if male or alister/logain to **** her so she could have a demon babby she then leaves 4ever whens the game end or u say no & she leavse Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 11 690 Cheins Sanchez
Hell oh ya, that riodan dude dies b4 the final battel by jumpin on the dragon and stabbin it and fallin off like a scrub, tahts about it i think Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 394 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Hell but at eh end if you got laogain, and who teh **** wouldent, he insists upon making THE ULTIMEAT SACRIFICE inyour stead, see u parenoid schizophernic cowboy... Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 383 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Hell than u find otu someones gotta take the dragin spirit in them and theyll (you) die or alstair/logan or reordan Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 395 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Hell if u let logain live alister will leave forever or hell die Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 515 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Hell i got a boner when i heard about the fort hood shootings Latest Post Tesfan 7 712 Melanin-Enhanced...
Hell The Goddamn Batman Latest Post Johnny Mac 7 894 Afterthotz
Hell jb stop tming me. its gettin a lil creepy ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 55 2741 Adapt
Hell Where would you like to see Dora explore? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Sarcasm Inc 33 2209 Celerysteve
Hell SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TO YOU ALL Latest Post Robok 1 485 Robok
Hell left4dead 2 demo Latest Post Tesfan 15 604 Melanin-Enhanced...
Hell forumwarz.jpg Latest Post Tesfan 2 472 swine
Hell SPOILER ALERT! Latest Post MercWithMouth 3 680 heirloom
Hell I HAVE ALL 50 PERFECTSIN RHYTHM HEAVEN!!!!!!11 Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 3 619 Muhammad I m har...
Hell et corngrats on ur ipheon anal mucus leaked from ur hemerroidal bumhole Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 8 557 AIDS CUNT
Hell russian roulette thread guise Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 2 346 Celerysteve
Hell I DID IT!!! Latest Post Dysnomia 8 867 urgey
Hell pl,ace yr bets --- fwz downtime whens it come back up Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 15 1194 Indiana Jonas
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!