Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Hell Do scripts work with Google Chrome? Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 5 552 Skyman747
Hell HAVANA BANANA IM CALLIN YOU OUT ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Chawin 27 1637 Odalisque
Hell Should I leave the internet? Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 17 1253 Bacchus
Hell summer slaughter 2010: Scene Kids get the **** out of the pit, Latest Post Tesfan 12 1143 Tesfan
Hell rage thread Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 2 469 twas
Hell Confession Latest Post twas 14 1109 sdgrbass09
Hell jesus **** Latest Post Johnny Mac 14 904 Chuck Diesel
Hell there should be an option where you could get unbanned if you paid bp Latest Post Tesfan 6 674 Bacchus
Hell Post ITT everytime Ricket is a fabulous person Latest Post quangntenemy 13 1135 Synge
Hell wylin is the ____est poster Latest Post Tesfan 8 857 Bacchus
Hell RICKET **** YOU Latest Post Chawin 19 1045 Skyman747
Hell WeChall is a ****ty clan Latest Post Badgerella 16 1310 Joseph of Suburb...
Hell A vote for Ricket is a vote against Crinkzpipe Latest Post Ricket 10 717 Fortunato
Hell Taco thread 2: Tostadas... from Hell! Latest Post Celerysteve 3 525 OrsonScottCard
Hell I been drinking - here's the truth ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Celerysteve 26 1464 Odalisque
Hell post itt. no. wait. don't Latest Post Tesfan 10 672 Skyman747
Hell poll: **** a dumb bum Latest Post Tesfan 14 656 twas
Hell With Corey Haim Dead... Latest Post CoreyJess 20 1209 OrsonScottCard
Hell Because he's charging 360 BP for Forumwarz Orange, I know Evil Trout has Latest Post Ricket 10 819 CrinkzPipe
Hell chatroulette: i accidentally goatsed a child and my gf went ****ing crazy at me Latest Post Tesfan 4 847 Indiana Jonas
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!