Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Hell **** YOU! Latest Post Permanooby1 2 2226 Bailey Jay
Hell im the most vile thing on the planet. Latest Post Tesfan 10 1665 Bacchus
Hell ****.! Im a ghost now. Latest Post Tesfan 7 1279 Adapt
Hell happy halloween fwz Latest Post Raffle Ticket 19 2052 King Krimson
Hell post itt to get my honest opinion of you, i promise i'll get around to it, sometime. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Melanin-Enhanced... 31 2298 Bacchus
Hell ITT: I post MOAR naked pics of little boys! Latest Post Fingerz 14 1688 That Reaction Fa...
Hell suckmymale reproductive organ.jpg Latest Post Tesfan 3 2058 sdgrbass09
Hell although you're a solid pile of hate. you're still pretty like a cake Latest Post Tesfan 5 1311 King Krimson
Hell nah Latest Post cya 10 1237 That Reaction Fa...
Hell in this situation, i think the person sending the memo notes should be banned, because that's "i know where you live" creepy. posting someone's address is p ****ed up (and creepy in the same way); i'm glad the mods take it seriously. Latest Post Tesfan 7 939 Tesfan
Hell What if Inspector Chemley got banned indefinitely? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Catt although 24 2342 sdgrbass09
Hell what if Nicco died? Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 2 1258 xsundae
Hell GIVE ME BACK MY 100BP YOU fine upstanding member of societyS Latest Post SanDyk 1 729 SanDyk
Hell HEY LETS GO Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 3 1766 swine
Hell A diskette around the prime minister reads a magazine, and a customer sweeps the floor; however, a familiar tornado steals pencils from the warranty about a support group. Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 1 724 TUBSWEETIE
Hell WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 1 1407 Inspector Chelme...
Hell DO THE DANCE OF THE DEVILS Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 1 1030 Inspector Chelme...
Hell ALDSO IS GOOOD COOOKIIEEEEE Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 1 789 Inspector Chelme...
Hell ITT YOU ARE GAY Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 1 764 Inspector Chelme...
Hell I have defeated you Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 1 772 Inspector Chelme...
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!